Fair Warning! Personal Attacks = NO Guess Reports Topic

Posted by SimAÎ on 7/5/2017 8:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by mojolad on 7/5/2017 8:14:00 AM (view original):
Not a bad idea CB. But in a way I kind of am thinking, you see that Crying Man he posted ? Well I think a big part of that is what is going on inside his head or he wouldn't have the huge need for the attention that he probably thinks his posts bring him.
Mojojojo, could you please teach me your ways? How do I become as sensitive as you?
You need to find a good shrink and find out why you have this need to hurt people.
Dude it is obvious something is bothering the hell out of you.
Nuff said.
And now as is your pattern , you HAVE to come back at me with disparaging remark.
Have at it. But think about my first line here.
7/5/2017 1:26 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 7/5/2017 10:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by truedevil33 on 7/3/2017 4:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by columbusbuck on 7/3/2017 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Can we just petition to get matthewjohns, ratemout, and SimAI banned? Problem solved.
It's pretty easy. Just submit a ticket with the link the forum where there is a comment of them breaking the rules. Matthewjohns are pretty easy to find.
Tried. Was told 'nothing to see here'.
7/5/2017 2:42 PM
PYT so broke can't even afford to play this game bro.
7/5/2017 10:20 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 7/5/2017 10:20:00 PM (view original):
PYT so broke can't even afford to play this game bro.
Sure he can. All he needs to do is scream to his mom upstairs for some meatloaf and $5 to play another season.
7/6/2017 12:02 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1234
Fair Warning! Personal Attacks = NO Guess Reports Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.