Opponent scouting report Topic

I am sure there is a no-duh answer to this, but I haven't figured it out yet.

At the top left of the Manager's Center, under Opponent Scouting Report it lists the team you play next. After the team name is a number in parentheses, followed by the box to click for detailed scouting. So, what is the number in parentheses? It's not the team's place in the standings. It seems to range from 1 to 4, though. I give up.
Team: Vote for Pedro (4)
7/3/2017 9:31 PM
It's the division the team is in. 1 is the division listed at the top of League Office page. If you're in a standard 24 team league, it'll go 1-6, with 1 being the NL East and 6 the AL West.
7/3/2017 10:11 PM
Thank you. So simple, but it really isn't what I expected.
7/3/2017 10:28 PM
No problem. I don't think everyone's ever figured it out on their own. It's not exactly self-explanatory.
7/3/2017 10:50 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Shaftmonster on 7/17/2017 12:44:00 PM (view original):
676ufdddbu6m7vvby
My thoughts exactly.
7/17/2017 2:38 PM
actually i scout the other team a lot and realize i havent scouted my own team enough
7/29/2017 11:10 PM
Opponent scouting report Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.