Sell WhatIfSports? Topic

Truth is, and I could have certainly worded it better, "we're getting abused by WifS" is beyond stupid. You know what you're getting. You sign up for it. If you have issues, or feel "abused", quit signing up for it. Take control. This is an internet sim game. I'm sure you can find something else to do with both your time and money.
7/8/2017 5:56 PM
Fox knows I (and many others) won't quit because we love this game to death. They abuse the fact that we won't quit so they don't update the game. They're not abusing me. Better wording????
7/8/2017 7:31 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/8/2017 1:53:00 PM (view original):
To be perfectly clear, because many of you don't understand anything but, the complainers are the abused wives of the world.

Husband beats her. She swears she's leaving the next time it happens. It happens. She has a pity party with her friends for three days. Then goes back.

WifS says they're going to do something. Users swear if they don't do it, they're quitting. WifS does nothing. Users have a little complaint party in the forums. Then buys a 5 pack.

Dude. I'm not leaving. I know I'm not leaving. They know I'm not leaving. And they abuse that fact. Why update the game when I love it as it is. I'm not going to quit if the don't fix the 10 team thing. It would just be nicer.
7/8/2017 8:19 PM (edited)
For some of us, it's an addiction. I've been playing for so long, it would be strange not to.

My name is gomiami1972 and I'm an HDic.
7/8/2017 7:58 PM
i've cut way down - running on credits since 3.0 was launched - especially because running just one last team. At some point, may need to decide whether to pay for 3.0
7/8/2017 8:42 PM
I've been gone from HD for 5 or 6 months now and don't miss it one bit...gave HD 3.0 about 5 seasons but just didn't like it and thought they took a lot of things in the wrong direction. I played HD straight from December 2009 up until early 2017, and they lost a lot more seasoned people than me. I only have one NBA sim team currently, after they waited 2.5 months after the season to release the 16-17 players. This site used to be awesome.
7/8/2017 9:40 PM
I've only got one word for this: MURICA!
7/8/2017 10:57 PM
◂ Prev 123
Sell WhatIfSports? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.