ODL 65 Evals Topic

I think I get a slight pass for that actually. uptowngbv started 5-5, but bailed after that. Ended 16-66. Would have been much different if he had actually tried to manage his fatigue.

Overall my worst eval as far as playoffs go out of the four I've done. I've gone 10-2, 10-2, 9-3, and now 8-4. Still think I should get a slight pass on both uptown and scud so it was probably just as good as my other evals. Don't think anyone else has done better than 8
9/21/2017 2:28 PM
Posted by benhoidal on 9/21/2017 2:28:00 PM (view original):
I think I get a slight pass for that actually. uptowngbv started 5-5, but bailed after that. Ended 16-66. Would have been much different if he had actually tried to manage his fatigue.

Overall my worst eval as far as playoffs go out of the four I've done. I've gone 10-2, 10-2, 9-3, and now 8-4. Still think I should get a slight pass on both uptown and scud so it was probably just as good as my other evals. Don't think anyone else has done better than 8
Nah. banditone situation was just as bad IMO and they still finished top. And, more egregiously, even if you remove uptowngbv entirely, the division still posted a -8.
9/21/2017 2:45 PM (edited)
Posted by robusk on 9/21/2017 2:45:00 PM (view original):

Nah. banditone situation was just as bad IMO and they still finished top. And, more egregiously, even if you remove uptowngbv entirely, the division still posted a -8.
what does banditone have to do with anything? I was really close on his eval. He was around just as much as he always is. uptown usually manages his team but this season he didn't. Impossible to guess that before the season starts.

If uptown actually plays the season I maintain the division would have been close to 0. I had all four divisions being almost exactly even so I don't think that was a whiff at all.

vancem was the huge whiff, otherwise there were a few small ones
9/21/2017 4:13 PM (edited)
Posted by benhoidal on 9/21/2017 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by robusk on 9/21/2017 2:45:00 PM (view original):

what does banditone have to do with anything? I was really close on his eval. He was around just as much as he always is. uptown usually manages his team but this season he didn't. Impossible to guess that before the season starts.

If uptown actually plays the season I maintain the division would have been close to 0. I had all four divisions being almost exactly even so I don't think that was a whiff at all.

vancem was the huge whiff, otherwise there were a few small ones
Issue was bandit was picking such atrocious seasons by his players that he a) didn't have a PG b) had to play Jordan at 95% effectiveness and c) didn't hit the assist floor which basically killed his team in a way that wasn't necessary. Could have been a very effective team.

The division you said would be the best was the worst. I mean, I don't care, it is cool you made predictions. You put yourself out there which is more than most people do. I thought that particular choice was interesting is all. I am assuming you are trying to defend it so passionately to prop up your team? Can't figure out any other reason. Unless you are just feeling some sort of attack fatigue in general at WIS.

Overall I think you did a super impressive job.
9/21/2017 7:31 PM
Not trying to prop up my team or feeling attacked, I guess I'm just defending my prediction which is probably unnecessary haha

i agree about bantone. He could have walked to 45 wins with no management at all if he had picked the right seasons. I do all my final evals after seeing the seasons used though so I definitely have an advantage over those who do their evals based just on the draft
9/21/2017 7:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9
ODL 65 Evals Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.