ODL 65 Evals Topic

Ben has started. Check him out on PG1
7/10/2017 6:01 PM
Not very much done at the moment, but don't despair! I will have a full set of evals done plus in depth predictions before the start of the season. Very busy tonight, probably done for the day. Hoping to get fully caught up by tomorrow afternoon.
7/10/2017 6:53 PM
an awesome start ben! Worth the price of admission!
7/11/2017 12:46 AM
Yes Ben you are doing an amazing job!!!
7/11/2017 11:48 AM
For me in ODL Shaq is the better big man because of salary but in DH52 I would take KAJ
7/11/2017 12:47 PM
Mookie was a reach for my team I think. There are 3's to be had later.
7/11/2017 4:35 PM
New players have pushed some great picks further back. Lot of scary good combos so far.
7/11/2017 4:38 PM
Its so rare that Ben is wrong about the building of a team...
7/11/2017 5:08 PM
Evals are updated through the 2nd round! Hope you enjoy! I am taking a break until tomorrow.

"For me in ODL Shaq is the better big man because of salary but in DH52 I would take KAJ" - eleibowitz
Agreed.

"Mookie was a reach for my team I think. There are 3's to be had later." - pointfwd
Never been a huge Mookie fan in the ODL, but this is not a reach. This is about where he goes every season. However, I was hoping Manu would be your point guard.

"New players have pushed some great picks further back. Lot of scary good combos so far." - pointfwd
Definitely true. People trying to figure out where new players should go has created some major steals with some of the old players.

"Its so rare that Ben is wrong about the building of a team..." - cjok1051
I usually heavily overrate one team per season. Same goes for underrate. Last season I overrated mikee1 and underrated rjk2781.
In the four seasons I have made my predictions, I have correctly selected 13 out of 16 division winners, 5 out of 8 finals participants, and even picked the correct winner once. Since I have been in this league, that's the only time the eventual winner has been chosen in the evals.

If there is anything you would like me to talk about, whether it be something specific to your team or more general, please drop a comment!
7/11/2017 5:26 PM
Biggest Reach: Westbrook - I thought Amar'e was going to win this in a landslide until the Westbrook pick

I believe Westbrook will be no worse than a second round pick from here on out...
7/11/2017 5:29 PM
Posted by cjok1051 on 7/11/2017 5:29:00 PM (view original):
Biggest Reach: Westbrook - I thought Amar'e was going to win this in a landslide until the Westbrook pick

I believe Westbrook will be no worse than a second round pick from here on out...
We will see! LeBron is the perfect player to save him.
7/11/2017 5:43 PM
Evals are updated through pick 57.
7/12/2017 10:07 AM
1. Wilt Chamberlain - Wilt is without a doubt a top two player in this league. He gives you everything. The only problem with him is his price tag. bds9992 just got a championship caliber star, but most owners screw their Wilt teams up. My other (small) beef with him is that you can't bump his minutes in the post season which means you can't increase the value of your team in the playoffs. However Wilt is probably the best regular season player in the ODL (provided you go with the right season).

I played Wilt 48 minutes every game in the playoffs and won the in my second $52M draft league
7/13/2017 12:11 AM
I wanted to grab Amare in the 3rd but missed my opportunity in between picks.

Billups-Amare-Moses might be interesting
7/13/2017 1:29 PM
3. 16-17 players are here!
After a long wait, the 16-17 players have been released!!! This is the craziest single season I think I have ever seen in the database, but how will that translate to the ODL? Only one goes in the first round, but I'm guessing a few go in the 2nd. It's going to be hard to judge where some of these guys should go in their initial drafts.

I am considering the 16/17 version of Kawhi. Less rebounding, slightly lower shooting, similar Fs and TOs. Can defend PGs, 2 more points of usage, a tough more minutes, better assists.
7/13/2017 4:23 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...9 Next ▸
ODL 65 Evals Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.