D2 Coaches Lounge Topic

I wanted to check the general interest of other D2 coaches who may be interested in doing any kind of writing for our division. I think it would be awesome if we had conference blogs, awards, random thoughts, tips and other fun things to increase the population and entertainment of our D2 community.

We have one of the highest populations of coaches and the opportunity for beginners to learn, compete using an unlocked version of the game and have their team recognized has great appeal. We should put it all together now by having more coaches share their opinions and do articles.

In addition, some good coaches joined us last season and more joined D3 this season. It would really be something if we could get them to move up and join us.

Even if nobody has the time, I am starting to put together a website that will be easier for me to do updates and articles. I will link the season post to the articles so that it will be more organized. I have enjoy playing with you all and looking forward to more in the future.

If you would like to see something added or tweaked, let me know!

7/9/2017 1:08 PM (edited)
I can do it in about five weeks
7/9/2017 2:48 PM
Looking forward to the new website and all your input AKUA
7/9/2017 5:03 PM
This would be fun to read and contribute to. I'm looking forward to it.
7/11/2017 8:53 PM
I'd post misc stories if needed. Perhaps coaches corner type stuff. Schedule is hetic but I think your site is good.
8/3/2017 8:13 PM
2000champou's Gonna wash this WIS right out of my hair chat. It will consist of me talking sh#t to other coaches in a gender neutral non threatening atmosphere with plenty of self righteous, self depreciating shenanigans!
8/4/2017 3:35 PM
That would be great, when you have time spthibodeau!
8/4/2017 4:59 PM
First, akua29, thank you for putting together the website. Fantastic to read and enjoy. If you determine a way where I could send you small write ups to be put onto the website, then I would do it..
8/7/2017 8:47 PM
That would be great, I'm going to figure out what would be the easiest method and I'll sitemail you
8/8/2017 11:52 AM
Just signed a five year contract with Bemidji State. In their 134 year history, they have never won a playoff game. I will change that.

8/9/2017 3:58 AM (edited)
Great division to join columbusbuck!
8/9/2017 11:05 PM
I have been accepted to lead West Liberty State. I like the direction of the program and that it is already setup with an SG Offense. There are now 3 new coaches in the NSIC and I look forward to the competition and this being one of the strongest conferences in D2 Rockne.

It is great to see akua doing what he is doing for this level in this world, the biggest reason I joined. I will also continue to coach Minnesota to mediocrity in spite of Top 10 talent.
8/10/2017 12:12 AM
Anyone know what AzCowboy's alters are? 16-2 start suggests he's not new at this game.
I'd like to get an idea of the level of competition I'll be facing.
8/10/2017 12:24 AM
Thank you Jibe, I can't wait to see more coaches get involved in the community and have some fun with us all.

Columbus, I'm not familiar with AzCowboy but his resume is looking good!
8/10/2017 1:01 AM
Fantastic job AKUA29!!
8/10/2017 9:39 AM
12 Next ▸
D2 Coaches Lounge Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.