D2 Coaches Lounge Topic

I'm new to Gridiron Dynasty but from what I have been seeing during my research on the game I think I made a great decision coming to Rockne. I guess it was more luck than anything, as Rockne just happened to be the server that was about to start a new season!

I am having a good first season and hopefully I'll be eligible to move to D2 next season, where I hope to find a good spot to settle in for a while and really learn the game (where I have more control than what is available in D3). I'm looking forward to participating in what is obviously a great D2 community. I know I'll learn a lot from you, and I just wanted to say now that I appreciate you!

Once I learn more I hope to contribute as well!
9/3/2017 10:48 AM
Welcome! GD in general is a great community and Rockne is a the perfect spot to learn and be active. I look forward to seeing you move up next year and if you need any help, feel free to post your questions!

P. S. Nice job in your 1st season taking over a rebuild team and going 8-1 and beating a couple human opponents on the way.
9/3/2017 11:57 AM (edited)
Indeed vledoc this is presently the best D2 in any GD world, I reopened this resume just to be a part of it. It has a great blog and most of the conference chats have at least a minimul amount of chatter. You should be eligible next season and there is almost no wrong choice in where you move to. As always at least a couple of guys will move up so there is no hurry to make a quick decision. We would very much welcome you to the NSIC. Yes questions are welcome either by a forum post or many of us welcome sitemails as well.
9/3/2017 7:17 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 12
D2 Coaches Lounge Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.