PAJAMA BOY THREADS REVIEW Topic

7/16/2017 12:52 PM
SOMETIMES FAKE NEWS CAN BE REALLY STUPID. HERE'S A GOOD EXAMPLE:

She didn't use a chemical...she used an app...

So that makes it OK to destroy evidence and TRUMP is a liar.

LIBERAL LOGIC 101
7/16/2017 1:43 PM (edited)
7/16/2017 1:01 PM
7/16/2017 1:08 PM
7/16/2017 1:12 PM
7/16/2017 1:19 PM
7/16/2017 1:49 PM

A CRAZY LIBERAL IN THE WIFs COMMUNITY JUST TRIED TO PASS THIS OFF AS NEWS:

By Andy Borowitz

February 10, 2017

PHOTOGRAPH BY ANDREW HARRER / GETTY

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Hinting darkly that "there's something going on," Donald J. Trump complained on Friday that he has been treated "very unfairly" by the people who wrote the United States Constitution.

"If the Constitution prevented me from doing one or two things, I'd chalk that up to bad luck," he said. "But when literally everything I want to do is magically a violation of the Constitution, that's very unfair and bad treatment."

Lashing out at the document's authors, Trump said that "America is a great country, but we have maybe the worst constitution writers in the world."

"Russia has much better constitution writers than we do," he said. "I talked to Putin, and he said their constitution never gives him problems."

"The situation is very unfair!" he added.

In an ominous warning, Trump said that, as of Friday, he was putting the writers of the U.S. Constitution "on notice."

"I don't have their names yet, but that's something I'm looking into," he said. "These jokers are not going to get away with this."

• Andy Borowitz is the New York Times best-selling author of “The 50 Funniest American Writers,” and a comedian who has written for The New Yorker since 1998. He writes the Borowitz Report, a satirical column on the news, for newyorker.com.

LOOK FOLKS! THESE PEOPLE AREN'T JUST CRAZY....THEY'RE STUPID TOO!

So be nice. Realize the educational certificates they were given through your tax dollars are worthless. Meaningless arrangements of useless knowledge forced together to get your money. Four years of nothing. They can't count. They can't read. They can't comprehend. And they are angry. They learned it in school. That's what they were taught. Evidently the teachers are ****** off too. Who knew? HEY TEACHER! Here's tax money and a golden parachute to live life fine forever. Now teach our kids to hate this country and rip our home apart. The one you didn't grow up in.

Everybody wants to be a social worker or problem fixer that doesn't require any math skills or engineering. They want you to pay them to make you feel good. And when you tell them you are just fine, they will argue with you why you are not. And they will insist you are wrong and demand an apology. Then they will want you to pay for the mistake of them having no job by protesting. (PAID FOR BY THE DNC)

I'm out of breath. I have 1,000 things left unsaid.

Gimme 5 minutes.
7/16/2017 3:30 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, DougOut.
7/22/2017 3:44 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
PAJAMA BOY THREADS REVIEW Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.