Bank for playoffs? Topic

Hi guys, I have heard you can bank up to 5% PA and IP for playoffs, but I feel like its 10%. Can someone confirm? Thanks.
7/9/2017 10:26 PM
You can bank 5% of available stamina for the playoffs. You also get some days off so it works out to more than 5%. A player gets 10% above Real Life stamina both during the season and in the playoffs.
7/12/2017 12:02 AM (edited)
Thank you
7/13/2017 8:59 PM
i can only go on a recent experience where i had a lefty deadballer with sbout 230 ip in real life.i only used him in long relief all year.Think he had less than 150 innings.I wasnt trying to bank him .But when playoffs started i suddenly decided to start him based on matchups.I started him every 2-3 games & he carried me to a championship.Thats pitching 90+ pitches per start
7/16/2017 10:00 PM
Bank for playoffs? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.