Last INT player discovered Topic

When do international players stop being discovered? In world schedule, it co-exists with the regular season....but it seems like they stop a week or so before the regular season actually ends...just wondering if anyone has pinpointed it.
7/10/2017 11:26 AM
I believe it's when the minor league regular season ends.
7/10/2017 11:42 AM
check your world schedule. the int'l window ends when the ML regular schedule ends.
7/10/2017 1:31 PM
As I stated above...yes it says that, but they seem to stop BEFORE that. Thanks for the info tecwrg
7/10/2017 2:19 PM
Remember, as with anything concerning scouting, how much you budget is a factor, plus a random element. It's entirely possible you might not see any new players on the last day of the season, also possible that you could have two or three pop up. Same goes for the other owners.

I know that I've won at least a handful of IFAs at the very end of the season, and I've been sure that other owners had to have had more money than I did but did not see them.

7/10/2017 3:10 PM
Last INT player discovered Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.