Large numbe of open scholorships not good Topic

Having to fill more than four vacancies (roster) for a team is going to force me to cut a number of teams I coach. Currently with 6 open spots at one D1 team, the problem has become too much to continue to play this sim. Sour grapes for me.
7/11/2017 12:07 AM
There is an adjustment that you have to make. With 6 open scholarships at D1, you have to sign a couple in period #1 and be started on a couple more for Period #2. Crucially, you need to be willing to accept walk-on players, if things do not go well.

If you get some bad luck in Period #1 or change jobs, then it is, admittedly, damn near impossible to recruit effectively at D1 in Period #2. There are a number of trolls that claim to like this, but there is definitely an adjustment that needs to be made to make the recruiting market function better.
7/11/2017 12:46 PM
I think he meant it took more time than before. So if he has too many teams, he cannot really be on top on all his teams. I am experiencing the same. For that reason, I think I will have less teams going forward.
7/11/2017 1:17 PM
Large numbe of open scholorships not good Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.