Phelan D1 Mid-Major Topic

Anyone in Phelan feel like stacking a mid-major conference? I'm moving up from DII this season, but don't any options for active conferences in the jobs I qualify for.
7/12/2017 2:52 PM
Come to NC State MBriese. We'd like to have you in the ACC.
7/12/2017 3:11 PM
I heard the ACC was F'd up due to some cheating/non-cheating activity.
7/12/2017 3:40 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/12/2017 3:40:00 PM (view original):
I heard the ACC was F'd up due to some cheating/non-cheating activity.
Lol, it will get fixed
7/12/2017 3:46 PM
Come on up to WCC. make it a solid half-dozen. Some decent sims to take over. You can walk into Santa Clara or San Francisco and contend for CC from year 1.
7/12/2017 3:59 PM
Posted by shoe3 on 7/12/2017 4:00:00 PM (view original):
Come on up to WCC. make it a solid half-dozen. Some decent sims to take over. You can walk into Santa Clara or San Francisco and contend for CC from year 1.
I would, but I don't qualify for any WCC teams.
7/12/2017 5:38 PM
I love the idea of trying to build a lower conference into a powerhouse at D1.

We're trying to fill the Summit League in Phelan. I would guess with your resume, you'd qualify for most of the available teams.

I just moved up there from D2 last season. There are a few good coaches that have built solid teams already, and at least one more joining for sure during the current job session. I know of a couple others working their way up to D1 in Phelan with plans to join us, so we should be looking at a good number of active coaches within the next few seasons.

7/12/2017 6:15 PM
Phelan D1 Mid-Major Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.