Hamilton Season 33 We Are Full. Thank You! Topic

We have just rolled and as usual, we have very few openings. We are saying goodbye to 2 longtime owners who were outstanding, and 2 one and dones. Obviously would love replacements that are looking for a long term home in Hamilton. This message world is filled with some awesome people who love this game. Great parity, no super dynasty's who an every year. 5 different champs in last 6 seasons.
Check out the team links below, and get in touch with me to join or ask questions. TheDirtyDog.

NL East 2
Reserved- kennyd57

NL East 1
Reserved- wylie715
6th pick
Up and comer. Solid owner took over a dog and got em to playoffs 3 seasons ago. Little bit of a backslide recently, but very good young core, some good trades and the last 7 seasons with multiple 1st round draft picks. No payroll problems. Future superstar Howard Drew-RF, is under control long term, as well as Rookie Wesley Peterman-P .. some of those picks about to hit the bigs include, Dwight O'Leary-3B, Trevor Riley-2B, Levi Leary-CF(The Irish Unholy Trinity)

AL East
17th pick
This is just a solid, good team. Previous owner took a perennial .500 team, tore it down (100+ losses 2 seasons) and built himself a Champion in season 29. Still a winner. Even with tough draft positions, made some great picks, a couple savvy trades and this team is still a top contender and stacked top to bottom. Including, future HOF shoe in, Hensley Reagan-2B. teamed up with young talent like, Brennan Ogden-2B, Christopher Rodon-1B, Geoff Hiatt-P, Randal Diaz-P

AL South Reserved- kcwizards
24th pick
Great franchise run by a great owner. This team has not won less than 90 games in 8 straight seasons, including 2 WS championships. Has been rebuilding while winning, so step in and have a shot at championship.
7/20/2017 6:29 PM (edited)
2 invites out already! Never last's long in Hamilton..... 2 left...get em while they're hot!!!
7/15/2017 6:27 PM (edited)
Great competitive league with some really good folks here. Dirty does a great job as commish, quick rolls, no drama, lively chat , just good fun, and what you're looking for in a league. You won't regret playing here!
7/17/2017 9:01 AM
Concur with what fly said above. Great world to park for awhile...great parity, everyone is in the hunt here, good tight races every season. A game here or there makes the dif in the final standings, so come show us your skills! Gonna be too hot to be outside next few days, so stay in front of your devices inside with the AC cranked and play ball!
7/18/2017 11:46 AM
Only my second season in this league, but it's been great so far. I actually focus on it more than the one I've been in longer. So, come join so I can defend my division crown!
7/18/2017 5:19 PM
I might be interested in the NL East #1 team
7/18/2017 7:25 PM
An excellent and stable league. You won't be disappointed!
7/18/2017 8:58 PM
Saved the best for last....who's gonna be the lucky one to get it?

AL EAST
7/19/2017 7:25 AM
Join today, we'll be setting budgets and hiring coaches before the weekend!
7/19/2017 2:36 PM
Hamilton Season 33 We Are Full. Thank You! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.