D2 Rockne Game Plan - (Media Links) Topic

I posted the mid season update tonight, enjoy! I plan to post conference reviews and highlight some of the teams on the outside looking in on Sunday.
7/29/2017 1:32 AM
Just discovered this today. Good stuff!
7/29/2017 9:54 PM
Posted the Conference Break Down and tonight's big match-up predictions.
7/31/2017 1:21 AM
Put up a couple posts regarding the conference championship and the current playoffs! Sorry for it being so late in the evening. GL to all the teams still in the hunt!
8/5/2017 1:47 AM
Valdosta State played a great game in Round 2, congrats. Let's get ready for tonight's quarterfinals!
8/5/2017 10:16 PM
Posted the quarterfinals recap and upcoming final four games! Hope everyone has a great week, I'll do my finale recap later this week and post about job openings.
8/6/2017 5:55 PM
Nice work akua! I used to do a SAC Blog ... might send over some article submissions...
8/9/2017 10:18 AM
Congrats to everyone on a great season. I really enjoy our league. The blog site will be a great addition!!
8/9/2017 8:13 PM
We had some good coaches join us this season and it's going to be really exciting. As we prepare for the new season, there are 2 new articles for your enjoyment! Big thanks to omcs1981 who wrote his first of hopefully many articles to come for our Division!
8/11/2017 11:11 PM
It's about that time, S136 is right around the corner.

Check out the new coaches who decided to jump in!

It looks like we have 60 human coaches so far!
9/13/2017 7:48 PM (edited)
I updated coaches news article, added the seasonal we want you to join us and put up the NC recap.

Rockne Game Plan

Also, I am always looking for coaches who are interested in contributing to the community. Fun ideas for a single article, series of blogs, statistic guru, whatever to add to our community. If you have an idea regardless of how little it is, send me a sitemail! Being a blog writer on the website is VERY easy to set up and if you can use word pad, you can be a blogger.
9/15/2017 1:45 AM (edited)
If you are new to Rockne and want to catch up on all the articles from last season,

Visit Rockne Game Plan!

I'm going to start working on linking series on the front page of this thread to get things organized. I'll eventually get the website to have a page that is easy to access. This makes our 4th full season of tracking Rockne News and 2 seasons with the website. I hope we can continue our growth and get more writers.

If you are interested in posting a blog here or there, send me a sitemail!
10/19/2017 12:58 AM (edited)
I updated the front page to link articles for organization purposes. I also added a help section and will continue to collect useful info as I find it.
10/20/2017 3:06 AM
Thank you WIS for the sticky!
10/20/2017 2:51 PM
◂ Prev 12
D2 Rockne Game Plan - (Media Links) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.