D3 Champion Topic

Congrats to marlove and the Millsaps program on their first D3-Bryant Championship!

Gret season and a longtime coming. Great season for mfnmyers, just one step short.
7/15/2017 9:14 PM
Congrats to bugeaters.....he certainly has my number.

Great year coach.
12/2/2017 4:32 PM
He has many people's numbers. Especially mine. I think I am 0-132748373 against him. I did keep it to less than 2 touchdowns this last season so is essence I won.
12/4/2017 2:41 PM
bug eaters number two overall faced in d3

with tbolt being the best

they both same type of guys

some of us (me) still learning
12/26/2017 11:50 AM
I'm a little (lot) late but thanks!
12/27/2017 7:11 AM
just saw in a "buggy" bracket

prediction is winner wins it all
1/2/2018 10:42 AM
Great quarterfinal games. At first glance I felt Kings would have the easiest game vs a 3 loss Anderson team but hold on. Interested to see how the 3-4 will play out against Kings balanced Off. This will be close but DaStinkos experience moves Kong’s to the final 4.

Illinois and Millssps may be the two best teams this season. They will advance with great coaches. Menlo is a solid team that deserves a final 4 but Millsaps pulls out a close one. As for Ferrum - St. Olaf it’s a coin toss. 103 TDs 0 Int for St. O. and a nice win over Cal. Lutheran may be the difference.

Good Luck mfn.
1/4/2018 1:48 AM
10-10 i bet the under as we dont score much vs bugs
1/4/2018 10:56 AM
Sorry, bugeaters, I crapped the bed and made you a liar. Good luck to the remaining 4!
1/4/2018 2:45 PM
yuk lost both worlds and offense stunk in both
1/4/2018 6:32 PM
That’s why I’m not a gambler 1-2 in my picks. Nice win wmw4ua. Nice group of jr’s and sr’s. You have your team hitting its stride at the right time. Great special teams play.

Eureka pulled off a nice win with the same recipe of strong upper classmen and great special teams.

Congratulations to the final 4 teams. All of them have come through strong brackets. It was well balanced and as wide open as I have seen in a long time. Good Luck to all and I’m sure there are many surprises to come.

1/5/2018 12:18 AM
Got a tight one going on in the championship. Could a fumble be the difference? We shall see.
1/6/2018 2:09 PM
Congratulations marlove - Millsaps National Champions
Millsaps D was the story of the day.
1/6/2018 3:24 PM
They were nasty all year. Knew that would be a close one. Nice season!
1/6/2018 3:36 PM
Congrats marlove! You've got an impressive dynasty going at Milsaps. I certainly couldn't find a weakness in your team when trying to plan for our semifinal game.

It's been a lot of fun building a D3 team in Bryant. I was planning to move up after a few seasons, but I'm really enjoying the competition here, so planning to hang around for a while.
1/7/2018 12:50 PM
123 Next ▸
D3 Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.