D3 Champion Topic

Yeah, hang around for sure, slayterhill. You bring strength to our little area of the Midwest lol.
1/7/2018 10:28 PM
Really thought I had a chance this year, but once again, the boys head home after a disappointing playoff loss. Rumors of a coaching change abound. The administration is getting tired of “almost” winning the title......lol....
1/13/2018 1:14 PM
So is it just me, or does marlove always get put in my damn side of the bracket......wth.....lol....
2/7/2018 8:50 PM
Congrats to Cal Lutheran for winning it all, and King's for making the final. I have them both on next year's OOC schedule, so I can't be accused of soft scheduling lol.
2/11/2018 7:01 PM
Congrats to both teams in the final. Cal Lutheran for the win and Kings for giving the Championship a great run. I had a wonderful time learning more about this game and truly enjoy it.

Getting into the second round and holding bugeaters11 from completely annihilating me into the dust was a satisfactory end to a good season. I've learned so much by watching and studying bugeaters11 and all of you guys at the top season after season. My goal for this coming season is to recruit the most balanced team yet. See you all during recruitment and on the field!

Talonino
2/12/2018 7:29 PM
It was a great season and at least a Cali team won it!
2/13/2018 9:54 PM
Another season has finished and Marlove has another NC at Millsaps! Congrats to him and of course to the runner-up, Ferrum aka bugeaters.
3/21/2018 2:22 PM
Reading the recap, looked like a wild one. I had the good fortune of seeing Ferrum in the 2nd round. That's always fun.
3/24/2018 9:26 PM
St Olaf Vs Ferrum for the NC tonight.

For bugeaters, it’s just another year and another nc game. For mfnmyers, it is his first nc game in Bryant in over ten seasons. Ferrum has the ranking at #1 and the big game experience, but St Olaf can score, score, score (see St Olaf Vs Menlo today...last 4 minutes of first half, he hung 21 points on me.....game over....ouch....)

Get the popcorn ready, this will be a classic.
4/21/2018 3:02 PM (edited)
It's the Alabama of national titles vs. the Alabama of recruiting. Clash of the Titans.
4/21/2018 7:30 PM
Posted by GoldenHomer2 on 4/21/2018 7:30:00 PM (view original):
It's the Alabama of national titles vs. the Alabama of recruiting. Clash of the Titans.
Agreed! And the winner is.......

mfnmyers! A classic low scoring battle. Congratulations on another title mfnmyers and stay off the west coast recruiting! Lol...
4/22/2018 9:59 PM
bug man is best d3 i face but some REALLY big dogs roaming the halls these days such as tbolt and some guy who has 80 plus titles

gunnin for man in mask

tired of struggling in bryant didnt have a dominant team

defense was super in title game slowed bugs like he usually slows us

trying to get better

gl parade was fun

lots of strippers
4/23/2018 10:33 PM
Lol...loved the parade comments.

Maybe that wasn’t a dominant team, but it was the second best team I have had since returning. You made us look like little league players.

Congrats on the title.
4/24/2018 6:45 PM
Congrats to my nemesis marlove for a great NC run. Another year for Menlo and another heartbreaking loss to the eventual NC!

Nice season for the Illinois team as well led by goldenhomer.

GL to all in the off season.
5/27/2018 10:20 PM (edited)
Thanks, holdaway. At least you had him down in the 4th quarter. Til Fitzgerald took over. He murdered me out of the backfield as well. But that's how it goes, I guess.
5/27/2018 11:38 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
D3 Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.