D3 Champion Topic

He is/was a stud no doubt. I personally couldn’t figure out how to stop him. Fired my DL coach though. That should help next year....lmao....
5/28/2018 3:37 PM
Lol. I think my head coach needs fired.
5/28/2018 4:35 PM
Well, well, well..same story, same bat channel. (The reference may be too old for some of you, but it is a classic).

bugeaters does it again and goldenhomer2 falls one step short. This is getting a little old....lol.

Congrats to both coaches for great programs and another title for bugeaters.
7/1/2018 7:23 PM
Thanks, holdaway. Ferrum's gonna have to build a separate building for the trophies. As for me...I guess I can't get my boys motivated for the big one.
7/1/2018 9:51 PM
Congrats to the two of you. bugeaters for the consistent game and yet, ANOTHER NC! Right before the playoffs I was hoping I wouldn't meet him early. I got my wish but GoldenHomie shut me out in the first half and the rest was history. GL to all of you in the coming recruiting season.

All the Best,

Talo
7/1/2018 11:47 PM
GG GoldenHomer 2. You had a heck of a team and I was afraid it could be over in the first half. Like all close games it came down to a couple of plays and this time they went to Ferrum. Bryant world has at least 8-10 teams that can make a championship run and to get there you usually need some things to break your way. See you on the recruiting trail.
7/2/2018 12:50 AM
Unfortunately, “our” run always ends at the feet of the giants....like you bugeaters...lmao
7/3/2018 10:05 PM
Congrats to St Olaf. Great run. I know they are tough bugeaters.....they knocked me out....lol....Great year for both programs and the giants take another one home....
8/8/2018 10:00 PM
Is everyone sticking around since the recruiting tool no longer works?
8/8/2018 11:46 PM
They got me, too, along the way. Congrats to mother f'n Meyers lol.

Marlove, I'll be sticking around because I didn't use the yatzr tool anyway. Wanted to, but couldn't get it to download right in the beginning.
8/9/2018 8:08 AM
Posted by GoldenHomer2 on 8/9/2018 8:08:00 AM (view original):
They got me, too, along the way. Congrats to mother f'n Meyers lol.

Marlove, I'll be sticking around because I didn't use the yatzr tool anyway. Wanted to, but couldn't get it to download right in the beginning.
Ditto. Used to use it but no longer do.
8/9/2018 9:58 PM
I gone after a season or two. I was already leaning towards quitting before the change. I live in Thailand so staying up all night on the first night of recruiting then going to work was beginning to suck. Anything to make that process slower definitely will push me out.
8/10/2018 11:59 PM
Maybe you would take me on as your padawan? Since I can’t beat you, I obviously have much to learn my lord.....you are too strong in the ways of the wis...
8/11/2018 9:30 AM
◂ Prev 123
D3 Champion Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.