Two 2,500 yard rushers on same team Topic

This is more a testament to three seasons of QB recruiting ineptitude, but still an interesting useless stat - first time I've ever had two 2,500 rushers in the same season. Heavy SIM schedule planned due to the walk-on qbs, but still a fun stat to see.

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/TeamProfile/Stats.aspx?tid=50814
7/17/2017 3:37 PM
That is impressive.

What is more impressive is the job you are doing at South Carolina. Winning the CC last season and getting a Level 5 bowl is awesome. You followed it up with another great season despite your roster weaknesses. Keep on crushing it!
7/17/2017 3:48 PM
Perhaps a "useless stat", but still pretty nice. Not an easy thing to do, at any level.
7/17/2017 4:35 PM
Tough to do in todays game. Weird that in your bowl game your opponent called pass on defense every play.
7/17/2017 4:52 PM
Way too much passing for my blood. They coulda woulda shoulda each got 3k but the ol ball coach held em down.
7/17/2017 7:02 PM
Anyone know of some successful Pro-Set running teams at D1 in any worlds? I'm going to have to run more than normal in a couple worlds next season, and would like to check out their expanded PBP.
7/19/2017 6:34 PM
Posted by z32fanatic on 7/19/2017 6:34:00 PM (view original):
Anyone know of some successful Pro-Set running teams at D1 in any worlds? I'm going to have to run more than normal in a couple worlds next season, and would like to check out their expanded PBP.
I just looked through the worlds I am in (Rockne and Bryant just rolled so no data) and unfortunately you are looking for a unicorn.
7/19/2017 7:19 PM
What would you guys suggest for a team that primarily practiced Pro-Set (slight practice at Trips, team IQ average 34), that has two young QBs with Formation IQ of <55 going into next season. Run using Trips when I'm not throwing with Pro-Set? I've used a heavy pass offense for many seasons now, and I'm worried I'm gonna throw a million INTs with these young QBs.
7/19/2017 11:03 PM
i want this. can i do it out of the box
7/19/2017 11:08 PM
Two 2,500 yard rushers on same team Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.