Leahy Big 10 Conference Topic

I like you, Chrondon. You remind me of a guy we used to have here back in the day - Arfy.
7/18/2017 4:01 PM
Well maybe we are tigerparking it and one in the same.

We'll never know...
7/18/2017 4:20 PM
First one to beat Michigan of the non-elites in the Big 10, will get a free season compliments of me.*

*Does not include Iowa, Northwestern, Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue or Michigan State.
7/18/2017 4:21 PM
So IL is in the hunt? LoL I'm a little slow so didn't get the humor at first.
7/18/2017 4:29 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 7/18/2017 9:38:00 AM (view original):
1.no
2. no-absolutely not..he brought that on 100% himself. That qb was in my 180 not his. I am very curious to see what he does with his large class this season. And so is customer support.
3. yes, and I have for a long time. That is why I and other big Ten teams will continue to win National championships. Even with Ebel's threat of "winter is coming" which basically means he plans to dump the bankroll of his upcoming large class and the high level 5 bowl money that Mich, ND, and PSU provide him. Time will tell.

Lastly, this is you telling this story with you controlling the narrative and I am here to set it straight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM
LOL@ so is customer support. You're such a crybaby. WHO GOES TO SUPPORT OVER A RECRUITING BATTLE???????????

Your post about Virginia recruiting a top DL in Big10 territory was so ridiculous. I hear you're a cheater and then my very first interaction with you in the game is YOU CHEATING!

Cool video though, don't think I'll see Karate Kid the same again
7/18/2017 7:58 PM
Posted by lyonzfan37 on 7/18/2017 4:21:00 PM (view original):
First one to beat Michigan of the non-elites in the Big 10, will get a free season compliments of me.*

*Does not include Iowa, Northwestern, Minnesota, Indiana, Purdue or Michigan State.
I'll throw the game if you split the seasons with me.
7/18/2017 8:10 PM
Posted by ebel331 on 7/18/2017 7:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 7/18/2017 9:38:00 AM (view original):
1.no
2. no-absolutely not..he brought that on 100% himself. That qb was in my 180 not his. I am very curious to see what he does with his large class this season. And so is customer support.
3. yes, and I have for a long time. That is why I and other big Ten teams will continue to win National championships. Even with Ebel's threat of "winter is coming" which basically means he plans to dump the bankroll of his upcoming large class and the high level 5 bowl money that Mich, ND, and PSU provide him. Time will tell.

Lastly, this is you telling this story with you controlling the narrative and I am here to set it straight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM
LOL@ so is customer support. You're such a crybaby. WHO GOES TO SUPPORT OVER A RECRUITING BATTLE???????????

Your post about Virginia recruiting a top DL in Big10 territory was so ridiculous. I hear you're a cheater and then my very first interaction with you in the game is YOU CHEATING!

Cool video though, don't think I'll see Karate Kid the same again
Winter is coming and your 28 open scholarships are going to bring it. I will be surprised if you sign more the 11 recruits(the number I have). It's gonna be fun.
7/18/2017 8:14 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 7/18/2017 3:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 7/18/2017 2:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by blitziscomin on 7/18/2017 2:02:00 PM (view original):
That is some funny stuff right there.

What is the key again?
Says the guy who plays in ten worlds and has less championships! You remind of the pundits who say bitcoin is in a bubble!
You guys are crazy to even engage with this.

The key is, as long as its not quid pro quo we're all good.

I bet he teaches his wrestlers integrity and hard work. To do the right thing and sportsmanship.

Pretty soon our world is going to fill up with his kites that follow his ethical standards.

"Hey guys tace quit but some of my ex students want to give the game a shot".

Tiger you are troll of the year. The gift that keeps on giving. Socially retarded. When you talk eyes roll. Zero self-consciousness, self awareness.

How the hell did you land an education job? Only other applicants were akite, tace, and goldbug.

You post your class on Facebook... holly crap balls this guy!

It's like when we hear lance Armstrong gloating of his accomplishments.

No one counts your stuff. When we chat about the greats, never once will anyone mention Tigerpark.

Unless the talk is of the greatest troll and cheater wis has ever seen.

Tigerpark is our Jose Canseco.

But you got to give the guy credit. He's dedicated to his bullchit and may actually believe it.
I didn't start this topic. Maybe you like to fire up the doobies and bend over for the masses but I would rather fight back. If someone says something about me prepare for some blowback. <---don't get too excited!
7/18/2017 8:18 PM

Winter is coming and your 28 open scholarships are going to bring it. I will be surprised if you sign more the 11 recruits(the number I have).

Is that a threat to ruin his class?
7/18/2017 8:24 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 7/18/2017 8:24:00 PM (view original):

Winter is coming and your 28 open scholarships are going to bring it. I will be surprised if you sign more the 11 recruits(the number I have).

That is what he told me. So, you tell me....Is it a threat to ruin my class?
7/18/2017 8:34 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 7/18/2017 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by columbusbuck on 7/18/2017 8:24:00 PM (view original):

That is what he told me. So, you tell me....Is it a threat to ruin my class?
LOL I don't remember posting that. Was probably drunk and watching GoT
7/18/2017 8:52 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 7/18/2017 3:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 7/18/2017 2:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by blitziscomin on 7/18/2017 2:02:00 PM (view original):
That is some funny stuff right there.

What is the key again?
Says the guy who plays in ten worlds and has less championships! You remind of the pundits who say bitcoin is in a bubble!
You guys are crazy to even engage with this.

The key is, as long as its not quid pro quo we're all good.

I bet he teaches his wrestlers integrity and hard work. To do the right thing and sportsmanship.

Pretty soon our world is going to fill up with his kites that follow his ethical standards.

"Hey guys tace quit but some of my ex students want to give the game a shot".

Tiger you are troll of the year. The gift that keeps on giving. Socially retarded. When you talk eyes roll. Zero self-consciousness, self awareness.

How the hell did you land an education job? Only other applicants were akite, tace, and goldbug.

You post your class on Facebook... holly crap balls this guy!

It's like when we hear lance Armstrong gloating of his accomplishments.

No one counts your stuff. When we chat about the greats, never once will anyone mention Tigerpark.

Unless the talk is of the greatest troll and cheater wis has ever seen.

Tigerpark is our Jose Canseco.

But you got to give the guy credit. He's dedicated to his bullchit and may actually believe it.
Hilarious.... I'm kind of a bullet point guy:
  • Chrondon called a wrestling coach an education job. Kinda funny.
  • Chetty, hate to see you get pushed out of a conference like the one you guys have in the Big 10, but if you leave, come help us push the PAC-10 past the Big 10. In fact, there's several good jobs available here.
  • I'd think you could rid the conference of TP if you guys were as committed to that end as he is to douching it up.
  • TP posted his recruiting class on FB? He wants the general public to know he plays a college football simulation game hours a week? I'm kinda keepin that to myself, bro.
7/19/2017 12:40 AM
^^^^

• I'd think you could rid the conference of TP if you guys were as committed to that end as he is to douching it up.
7/19/2017 11:45 AM
make sure you keep this updated as I can't see the conference chat. I love seeing and hearing how big of douche TP is.
7/19/2017 12:34 PM
◂ Prev 12
Leahy Big 10 Conference Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.