Defensive CoY
Colorado Mines - 0bigzeke0

Most Improved
Michigan Tech - AdamBG

Newcomer
Stonehill - coejds

Congrats to our winners
7/21/2017 8:20 PM (edited)
I have a giant question mark in my head about one of the coaches on one of the D1A lists.. but because I dont want to sound unappreciative of the work that goes into this I'll keep it mostly to myself.

otherwise...

Thanks for putting these nominations together.
7/19/2017 12:49 AM
If the big ? is about Rutgers in Defensive COY, I also have that ? and I'm the Rutgers coach. Other than setting the single season sack record, we kinda got scored all over in big games. That said, it is an honor to be nominated! I did change up my philosophy A LOT this season (and I owe it all to blitziscomin for his mentorship).
7/19/2017 8:59 AM
The above names are nominations, if one of them is one you do not agree with, there are the others to vote for or not. The committee always welcomes input, the more information the better, reduces the chance of making the wrong decision
7/19/2017 2:25 PM
Its probably fsu.
7/19/2017 2:41 PM
It adds a bit of fun to see nominees that could be a dark horse and stir some discussion - even if they don't get one vote.

7/19/2017 3:08 PM
I'll vote for me.
7/19/2017 3:23 PM
So will I.....lol

I had the sack records in Wilkinson, Bryant, and Rockne 1A as well as several worlds 1AA and D2.

Now you roll along and mess it all up....
7/19/2017 3:30 PM
Thank you committee for considering my team's performance this season better than the one SimAI had last season. It's a stunning honor.
It's not every coach who improves on a Sim's record, right?
7/19/2017 4:33 PM (edited)
Funny that FSU coach was nominated for "Most Improved" while dropping in status to "In Jeopardy." Elite school playing 5 sims in non-con...C'mon man!
7/19/2017 5:00 PM
Yea it's a joke.. and I'm surprised that it was even a consideration after CJ pointed it out in one of his podcasts. FSU went from consistently winning level 4 bowls to no bowl to a most improved nomination because he made a level 2 and beat up a bunch of sims.

What's the standard here?

If I don't gameplan the previous season so my record turns to **** like cfbfan and then come back (I'm not hating on you I realise you were winning real championships) does that mean I'm the most improved? If I'm just terrible and don't get to a bowl and then suddenly I schedule a bunch of sims.. but still fall to in jeopardy and only make a lvl 2.. that means I've improved? What about Kent state.. 8-6 and a lvl 2 last season.. 12-3 a CC and a lvl 4 WIN an actual win he didn't just show up and get destroyed.. that doesn't qualify? How bout ball state? Or does being at a midmajor disqualify you? Cause there's another guy you all love in Pete that didn't get a consideration after taking Hawaii to a lvl 4 and nearly winning the damn thing.

I don't know if you are looking at the team, the coach, or what.. this looks more inaccurate then the WIS rankings in week 5.

I wanted to hold this back but it looks like I'm not the only one that saw it and I needed to share my opinion. I also want to point out that I offered to help with this because I wanted to present a good product but was turned down.

Regardless I'm glad I got that off my mind whether you all agree with me or not.

7/20/2017 12:55 AM
Coach of the year chrondon84
Most improved chrondon84
Offensive coy chrondon84
Defensive coach of year chrondon84
Most impressive season cal poly

From the guy that mailed in Bernie Sanders.

Your welcome, I know my opinions are important to you guys.
7/20/2017 10:21 AM
Im over here counting votes and it looks like its the chrondon with a clean sweep of all awards!

First and foremost id like to thank the big guy up stairs God! Without you there would be no devil to sell out to. Thanks for the opportunity.

Id like to thank my pops the bagchucker, an inspiration to all of us. Taught me perseverance. He could have pulled out but he stuck with it.

huskerfan, without you this would not be possible. You provided the people with an opportunity to have their voice heard. What would they do with it? Vote? Complain? A little of both?

I have to thank my buddy Genuvar. He said "quit playing tired players!" and I said "okay" and BOOM! Just like that the chrondon is cleaning house this award season.

Also a huge shout out to TD and CJ. The two are the reason why I joined Wilkinson. Every time I reject an elites offer to play out of con I think about you guys. And every time another Tigerpark account is unearthed.

And lastly I would like to thank an old coach that a lot of you may not remember or even ever heard of. His name was kpersley73. He ran the Huntington team way back in Stagg and won a couple championships. He used to dominate my con when I first started and he helped me out a lot. I'd had quit if it were not for his help. He is the reason why you are all blessed with the chrondon today. We all, obviously, owe him a great deal.

This season was a blast. Thanks for all that participated and made tonight possible. Good evening and God bless!

ALEK!!! you are always in our hearts! FREE MY DUDE!!!

7/21/2017 5:08 AM
I lost so this poll is total BS. Hahhahahaha. Nah, this was cool. Thanks husker I appreciate your efforts.
7/21/2017 7:40 PM
Thanks for the votes..I will place this right beside the NC trophy...ohh wait...
7/21/2017 8:24 PM
12 Next ▸
Season 133 B.A Winners Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.