Big 10 Chat history requested by truedevil33 Topic

I have a brother in law that is not the smartest. Once he posted on the facebook that he was accused of stealing a car and the accuser followed him home and confronted him, but he did not do it. How could someone accuse him of such an act? But he was able to help the guy get his car back because hes good like that and has connections. He was a victim and the good guy.

When he came over to my house and told me the story I called him out. In two minutes of hearing his BS I could tell that he was lying. I told him that he should take down that post and stop telling people that story because anyone with a half a brain cell can tell its BS. He stole that car and he is lucky the guy that confronted him did not whoop him. He stuck with his story.

Kids in jail now.

TP is not soooo bad.

Hes stealing peoples recruits and stealing games with tainted rosters that he cheated to get. I dont really care. Its a fake game in a fake world. But the guy is just as stupid as my brother in law to post stuff in chats and forums and expect us to eat his BS.

Its your duty to call out the BS in games and in life. Otherwise **** becomes the truth.

TPs exoneration never happened. He was never cleared. WE ALL KNOW THIS. The guy is trying to rewrite history.

Bkdries did not clear him of wrong doing. He got tired of it and probably wishes that he never exposed our Jose Canseco.

But besides the size of troll nuts this guy has, I like him. He tries. He cares. He sets these forums on fire with his act. He keeps worlds filled up with accounts. He congratulates Oregon State for great classes. He will give great advise to newbs that have no clue who he is.

TP is not a bad guy. He just believes his own BS or is not smart enough to know the difference. Thats a presidential quality these days.
7/24/2017 1:46 AM
I think TP is pretty smart personally. Most of what he posts that raises eyebrows he does to troll us. It amuses him.
AvengetheCat spelled backwards? Obvious trolling in hindsight.

And the good news is there are 30 levels (10 worlds, three levels in each - not counting DIII) and not all of them are filled with people who play the game in a way it's not intended to be played. Some of them can still be played and won the honorable way. The key is finding those places. And getting out when you find yourself in a place where playing straight gets you owned by the 'creative' types.

Sucks that your brother steals cars.
7/24/2017 2:47 AM
I don't assume anyone here is a bad person on a personal level. TP seems well-spoken and polite, but he's a catastrophic liability as a competitor in a game that relies on integrity among players to work as intended. I'd never play poker with him.
7/24/2017 12:51 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/24/2017 12:51:00 PM (view original):
I don't assume anyone here is a bad person on a personal level. TP seems well-spoken and polite, but he's a catastrophic liability as a competitor in a game that relies on integrity among players to work as intended. I'd never play poker with him.
Interesting.. I am typing this at the Borgata in Atlantic City as we speak. Although, Craps is my game!
7/25/2017 9:13 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 7/25/2017 9:13:00 PM (view original):
Interesting.. I am typing this at the Borgata in Atlantic City as we speak. Although, Craps is my game!
Would you say you are full of craps?

I kid, I kid. Good luck to you and Tace in AC!
7/25/2017 9:57 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/25/2017 9:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 7/25/2017 9:13:00 PM (view original):
Would you say you are full of craps?

I kid, I kid. Good luck to you and Tace in AC!
I am with Akite and one of his buddies.
7/26/2017 1:37 AM
I just read in the main forum that the conference broke up.

Zach1442, ebel331, lyonfanz37, winstonis, and blitziscomin all left.
7/30/2017 1:20 PM (edited)
Posted by columbusbuck on 7/30/2017 1:20:00 PM (view original):
I just read in the main forum that the conference broke up.

Zach1442, ebel331, lyonfanz37, winstonis, and blitziscomin all left.
Well then nothing to see here move along folks. Let TP play with himself and cheat against himself.
7/30/2017 9:22 PM
Winston hung it up for a while, setting off a chain reaction. Paulsuberlac took over notre dame, Zach left minn and got oklahoma. Florida state coach quit and ebel got it. blitz took temple. lyonzfan left for Mizzu. and Chetty made a lateral move to zach's minnesota vacancy. Purdue, Indian, Wisconsin, and Northwestern are open.
8/1/2017 11:34 PM
if you think that the chain reaction wasn't completely tied to your presence and behavior in that conference you would just confirm the lack of self awareness that we all know plagues you. Creating alternative realities inside a fantasy simulation game... ha... kinda funny
8/3/2017 12:04 AM
Perhaps but in reality, unless you are a Purdue Alum, who would keep Purdue and give up FSU? Minnesota over Oklahoma? Northwestern to Minnesota? And according your logic Paulsuberlac hated me so much that he leaves Oklahoma to battle me every year? And of course The FSU coach hanging it up was all my fault too. Every move made was a personal upgrade for that particular coach. EVERY ONE. Winstonis told me his life has become entirely to busy for WIS. And I don't have a clue why the FSU coach left. But all voids have been filled and the same teams that have been vacant for decades are again vacant.
8/3/2017 10:53 AM
I'd call a move from Wisconsin to Missouri a downgrade considering I signed the top RB last season, but whatevs. I'll put the work in and get another elite like I had in Tennessee.
8/3/2017 8:05 PM
tp, you're speaking as though you know things that you just dont. You are speculating. I'm not. I'm not saying you should know, but I am saying you don't.
8/4/2017 7:09 PM
"perhaps" is a word appropriate for your post. It would be out of place in mine.
8/4/2017 7:10 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 8/1/2017 11:34:00 PM (view original):
Winston hung it up for a while, setting off a chain reaction. Paulsuberlac took over notre dame, Zach left minn and got oklahoma. Florida state coach quit and ebel got it. blitz took temple. lyonzfan left for Mizzu. and Chetty made a lateral move to zach's minnesota vacancy. Purdue, Indian, Wisconsin, and Northwestern are open.
I'm out as well.

The continued cloud of suspicion over the TP/Akite/Tace connection are not worth the trouble to stay in Leahy.

The eye test tells me that Tace is a second account for Tigerpark, since he can't use Akite any longer without arousing suspicion. Hope I'm wrong.
8/27/2017 4:12 PM
◂ Prev 12
Big 10 Chat history requested by truedevil33 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.