Yahoo draft league Topic

A couple of years ago, we had a WIS based Yahoo head-to-head league that I really enjoyed. It's free and it follows real time hockey (what a concept!) The Yahoo site runs the draft and prepares ranked player lists, you manage your team. There are "mock drafts" that you can use to get familiar with how it works before it happens for real. The Yahoo 2017-18 NHL fantasy site is still "closed for the season" but I'd be interested in some discussion here about who might be interested in joining that and what style of league people that is best. Since it's free we can try more than one style!
7/20/2017 8:37 AM
Oh, and given Yahoo's security problems, if you sign up with them create a ridiculously hard password.
7/20/2017 8:39 AM
I will have NOTHING to do with Yahell. and I am using Linux
7/21/2017 7:42 PM
Yahoo draft league Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.