Sorry kcsundevil Topic

Posted by thewizard17 on 7/21/2017 5:19:00 PM (view original):
And for those that are still not understanding, the reason I'm posting is in response to the people that are still ******** and moaning several days after the fact, even with the WE bug has been cleared up. If WIS hasn't taken any action, it could very likely that they have not seen any wrong doing on my part. And before you respond, I did say "very likely". I think it angers people that I'm not willing to apologize or admit to any wrong doing. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
It has not been cleared up.
7/21/2017 5:20 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/21/2017 5:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by thewizard17 on 7/21/2017 5:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by byeags25 on 7/21/2017 3:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/21/2017 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Let's hash this out.

What's unfair about playing slowdown vs uptempo?
I gotta ask too b/c I have seen you post this multiple times. What is unfair about playing slowdown vs uptempo?
I was responding to a post to MikeT about unfairness.

I was making a point. I don't think it's unfair. But for those that say my tactic is unfair, I can come back and say that slowdown vs uptempo is unfair, but not from a lack of sportsmanship from the coach. It's part of the game and I've accepted it. I've admitted my tactic was unsportsmanlike.Everyone has their own definition of "unfair".

To answer your question, I've played against teams with 9 or 10 players with a lower stamina that have played slowdown and yet they are still in green with 4 minutes left in the game. Definitely not the way the game has intended to work, if according to WIS they are trying to make for a realistic game. So because it's a possible programming error, does that mean those that play slow down are exploiting a glitch? Should the number of turnovers be increased per possession if a team is playing slow down since there are more passes needed to beat the press and more of the shot clock used?

So everyone has their own definition of unfairness. I can comeback and say the slowdown is a glitch, just like anyone else can say the WE bug was a glitch.

Through its silence, WIS is endorsing this nonsensical stance.
Right, but as previously mentioned, I didn't see anything that said WIS support would post on the forums for a resolution or sitemail anyone specifically. It said it would take action if needed.
7/21/2017 5:21 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/21/2017 5:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by thewizard17 on 7/21/2017 5:19:00 PM (view original):
And for those that are still not understanding, the reason I'm posting is in response to the people that are still ******** and moaning several days after the fact, even with the WE bug has been cleared up. If WIS hasn't taken any action, it could very likely that they have not seen any wrong doing on my part. And before you respond, I did say "very likely". I think it angers people that I'm not willing to apologize or admit to any wrong doing. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
It has not been cleared up.
Ok. So if it hasn't been cleared up, what about the coach with the 25 point WE gains? You specifically said customer support said no further action would be taken. So what makes you think anything different with my situation. It's been several days.Why punish one coach and not the other? That doesn't make any sense.
7/21/2017 5:22 PM
Well it's good that you feel okay about cheating! We all still think you're a great big cheater though, which comes as a result of the cheating that you did. That has nothing to do with whether or not WIS is going to punish you.

If a tree falls in a forest and thewizard knowingly used a clear non-strategic bug in the game to give his team a competitive advantage, is it still cheating? Yes.
7/21/2017 5:24 PM
Posted by mbriese on 7/21/2017 5:24:00 PM (view original):
Well it's good that you feel okay about cheating! We all still think you're a great big cheater though, which comes as a result of the cheating that you did. That has nothing to do with whether or not WIS is going to punish you.

If a tree falls in a forest and thewizard knowingly used a clear non-strategic bug in the game to give his team a competitive advantage, is it still cheating? Yes.
Yep and you have the right to call me a cheater, just as I have a right to call you a pedophile.

I'm out. Have a great night folks.
7/21/2017 5:25 PM
Let's hash this out.

I gotta ask too b/c I have seen you post this multiple times. What is unfair about playing slowdown vs uptempo?

I was making a point. I don't think it's unfair. But for those that say my tactic is unfair, I can come back and say that slowdown vs uptempo is unfair, but not from a lack of sportsmanship from the coach. It's part of the game and I've accepted it. I've admitted my tactic was unsportsmanlike.Everyone has their own definition of "unfair".

To answer your question, I've played against teams with 9 or 10 players with a lower stamina that have played slowdown and yet they are still in green with 4 minutes left in the game. Definitely not the way the game has intended to work, if according to WIS they are trying to make for a realistic game. So because it's a possible programming error, does that mean those that play slow down are exploiting a glitch? Should the number of turnovers be increased per possession if a team is playing slow down since there are more passes needed to beat the press and more of the shot clock used?

So everyone has their own definition of unfairness. I can comeback and say the slowdown is a glitch, just like anyone else can say the WE bug was a glitch.

I said I don't think you're the go-to guy for this specific situation. You know, because you're the one who cheated.
7/21/2017 5:26 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 7/21/2017 5:25:00 PM (view original):

Yep and you have the right to call me a cheater, just as I have a right to call you a pedophile.

Well, yeah, but we have evidence that you're a cheater. And a confession.
7/21/2017 5:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by cardman17 on 7/21/2017 5:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by thewizard17 on 7/21/2017 5:25:00 PM (view original):

What a cop out. You should kill yourself.
Aaaaand we have a new worst person in the thread! WAAAAY the **** over the line. I'd delete that post if you still can; that's how you get banned from the forums.
7/21/2017 5:50 PM
Seems like an attempt to get the thread deleted.
7/21/2017 5:51 PM
Nice political statement. But, to be clear, the country has been going downhill for years. Political divide, you know like blaming the guy who's been in office six months for a post on a sim game message board, has turned this into a us vs. them society. Except us and them are both Americans. Congrats for confirming my thought.
7/21/2017 5:56 PM
well this got awkward...
7/21/2017 6:02 PM
Hey! What did you turn my thread into!?!?

Just kidding. I'm about to go eat a burger and drink some beers on this beautiful Friday night.
7/21/2017 6:07 PM
Let's hash this out.

There's no reason to think slowdown is a programming error.

There is a reason to think the WE bug was a programming error.
7/21/2017 6:13 PM
Posted by beachhouse on 7/21/2017 6:02:00 PM (view original):
well this got awkward...
It did. But here's the thing: People got so fed up with our political divide that they voted TRUMP into office. Who in the hell saw that coming? Now people want to blame the divide on TRUMP because he acted like a clown during the campaign. But that's enough political talk.

thewizard17 is a filthy cheater. But not worthy of death. That's a little over the top. Castration, like I suggested earlier, seems fair.
7/21/2017 6:15 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Sorry kcsundevil Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.