Support deletes threads, no promised announcement Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I have had teams where exhibition one showed no development (keeping in mind for any novices reading this that there likely was development but not showing up in the displayed rounded numbers)

I tried when Crum turned - redshirt on and off ten times did nothing. Now, I didnt try hundreds of on/offs.....Someone should try in Rupp or whatever world just turned....someone who has an hour to kill.
7/21/2017 9:15 AM
During the summer I am seldom on forums (HVAC Service Coordinator, and life in intense at times). What WAS the bug that everyone mentions, but never tells us who have been in a cave, what it was? CS deleted, before I ever found out what it was, so I know I never used it!

Thanks
7/21/2017 9:15 AM
check out the announcement posted by support

OOOps, no announcement, threads deleted - has an almost Soviet feel

the glitch was that in 3.0 it turns out that putting a red shirt on and then off, literally hundreds of times increased a player's WE. Reportedly, with hours of putting RS on and off one could get significant boosts

if you are in Rupp take a look at the changes in WE on Wake Forest - including offseason. That was the most famous example in the threads. There were reportedly other - perhaps lesser - cases. Cant say that I know personally.

7/21/2017 9:24 AM
Thanks. I wish I had the time to waste like that! Perhaps those guys could perhaps become day traders, and do the same with "penny stock" and actually earn a living, then figure out how to cheat at a "game".

Who actually figured that cheat code out?
7/21/2017 9:33 AM
you dont want to open the can of worms whether it was "cheating" or just an "abuse of fair play".....much debated.....
7/21/2017 9:36 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/21/2017 8:19:00 AM (view original):
First, I am skeptical that the "loophole" has been closed.
Second, I checked thewizard17's team since they played a game. And I wanted to see if he "might" have tried again. NONE of his players gained a single point of development after his first exhibition.

Maybe that happens. It's never happened to me. So, is it possible that WifS put a lock on his player's development.
I think you're dreaming. There is no evidence that WIS did anything about his cheating, just deleted the thread, (Soviet style as mentioned above).
7/21/2017 11:02 AM
Just floating a theory, spud.
7/21/2017 11:07 AM
Posted by mamxet on 7/21/2017 9:24:00 AM (view original):
check out the announcement posted by support

OOOps, no announcement, threads deleted - has an almost Soviet feel

the glitch was that in 3.0 it turns out that putting a red shirt on and then off, literally hundreds of times increased a player's WE. Reportedly, with hours of putting RS on and off one could get significant boosts

if you are in Rupp take a look at the changes in WE on Wake Forest - including offseason. That was the most famous example in the threads. There were reportedly other - perhaps lesser - cases. Cant say that I know personally.

Be careful with the "soviet" reference it may not play out like you would think. 9% of republicans have a ALLY view of the ruskies and 46% of republicans have a friendly view of Russia. All this according to an NBCnews/survey monkey poll done July 10-14

Now for me yea it does have a soviet feel, maybe it's there maybe it's not but making things/people disappear is their specialty
7/21/2017 11:14 AM (edited)
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/21/2017 8:19:00 AM (view original):
First, I am skeptical that the "loophole" has been closed.
Second, I checked thewizard17's team since they played a game. And I wanted to see if he "might" have tried again. NONE of his players gained a single point of development after his first exhibition.

Maybe that happens. It's never happened to me. So, is it possible that WifS put a lock on his player's development.
Theory shot. Many gained 2+ after 2nd game.
7/21/2017 3:06 PM
they have great WE after all - not surprising.
7/21/2017 3:14 PM
low WE at WIS support
7/23/2017 4:17 AM
silence from Support.
7/24/2017 10:24 AM
1|2|3...10 Next ▸
Support deletes threads, no promised announcement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.