Support deletes threads, no promised announcement Topic

Posted by mullycj on 7/25/2017 1:44:00 PM (view original):
Terps is just one of the many vets who doesn't post in the forums anymore because of the two turds that showed up this year. Maybe the forums can return to being useful when these two turds get bored and go away for good.
How 'bout this one, PONCHO!???!?!? Provoked or just me standing around?
7/25/2017 1:46 PM
Breathe Mike, breathe..
7/25/2017 1:54 PM
Poncho said that he seldom sees a thread where I wasn't the aggressor. In the last three hours or so, in this thread, three people have gone out of their way to insult me without me saying a word to, or about, them.. I'm just making sure he sees it. Since he "seldom" sees it happen.
7/25/2017 1:57 PM
do wish the personal bickering could take a pause - or take out into the parking lot
7/25/2017 2:04 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Poncho said that he seldom sees a thread where I wasn't the aggressor. In the last three hours or so, in this thread, three people have gone out of their way to insult me without me saying a word to, or about, them.. I'm just making sure he sees it. Since he "seldom" sees it happen.
Oh I see. Important stuff.
7/25/2017 2:13 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 11:45:00 AM (view original):
Yes, JSS, me and spud were the only ones to give thewizard grief. Dumbass.
Reading comprehension, Mike -- work on it. I said you and spud were "leading the brigade," not "the only people in the brigade."
7/25/2017 2:29 PM
Posted by mbriese on 7/25/2017 12:43:00 PM (view original):
I don't know what Mike did to terps, but that dude is upset.

Worth noting that I also gave thewizard grief for cheating like a big cheater as a result of all the cheating that he did. I rarely agree with Mike on any topic that can have multiple valid opinions, but this subject is pretty straightforward. I don't understand why this is the hill JS seems willing to die on.
I'm not sure that it is straightforward -- I've asked Mike and others repeatedly what WIS rule or requirement wizard broke. Can you ID one? If so, I'll happily issue a mea culpa. My feeling is that hysterically accusing someone of being a cheater for using a loophole that WIS was informed of and did nothing about is counterproductive and makes the forums even more toxic than usual. As to the loophole itself, I really don't care -- I didn't use it, and it doesn't really bother me that wizard or others did. That said, WIS should have closed it, and they should have reset the WE on any ID'd players, and they really should have been transparent about the whole process.
7/25/2017 2:40 PM
Posted by johnsensing on 7/25/2017 2:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 11:45:00 AM (view original):
Yes, JSS, me and spud were the only ones to give thewizard grief. Dumbass.
Reading comprehension, Mike -- work on it. I said you and spud were "leading the brigade," not "the only people in the brigade."
Damn.

A) I wasn't leading the brigade. I'm not even sure I was in the brigade. Unless the brigade was those who thought it was cheating. And I can name several who were bothered more by it than I was.
B) I suggested "castration". If that's not recognized as sarcasm, I have no idea what to say. Some dude suggested he kill himself.

I don't know how much of the forums you read, or if you just have a weird boner for me, but get your facts straight.
7/25/2017 2:55 PM
Posted by Benis on 7/25/2017 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Oh I see. Important stuff.
Not really. But when someone says they don't see something that I'm very aware of, I felt like pointing it out.

Sort of like spuds posts, you respond. I'm not sure you know he's baiting you with "I'm not sure who this spud guy is" but he is. He's chuckling to himself every time. He's the puppeteer and you're dancing for him.
7/25/2017 2:57 PM
"you're dancing for him."

Hahaha and this is what you're doing now when someone says something about you. It's hilarious.
7/25/2017 3:01 PM
Bottom line Mike-

1) Spud is a wacko and everyone dislikes him for good reason.
2) You take this stuff way too seriously.
3) You two were meant for each other.
7/25/2017 3:02 PM
Posted by Benis on 7/25/2017 3:01:00 PM (view original):
"you're dancing for him."

Hahaha and this is what you're doing now when someone says something about you. It's hilarious.
So I do it one day, in response to a discussion yesterday, and we're the same even though you've done it since I've been here(last November)?

You're a clown. Really.
7/25/2017 3:07 PM
Posted by Benis on 7/25/2017 3:02:00 PM (view original):
Bottom line Mike-

1) Spud is a wacko and everyone dislikes him for good reason.
2) You take this stuff way too seriously.
3) You two were meant for each other.
LOL.

People complain about me in the forums, and to ADMIN, constantly and I'm the one who takes this stuff too seriously?

You're a clown. Really.
7/25/2017 3:09 PM
"If MikeT23 would just go away, this forum would be so much better!!"
"MikeT23 is killing this game!!"
"MikeT23 is always insulting people."
"MikeT23 is Satan!!!!"
7/25/2017 3:10 PM
My favorites are the guys with 378 seasons and 12 teams(2 with known aliases) telling me I have no life. Huh?
7/25/2017 3:12 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...10 Next ▸
Support deletes threads, no promised announcement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.