Support deletes threads, no promised announcement Topic

Thanks KC. Still makes no sense.

It's funny, Mike defends WiS on everything. But this has gotten silly.
7/31/2017 5:16 PM
I don't necessarily defend WifS. I defend their right to run THEIR game the way they want to and not cave to every customer complaint.

But I do think this was handled in the worst way possible.
7/31/2017 6:01 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 4:12:00 PM (view original):
There's a poncho####. He said he always sees me attacking other users. Of course, he called me a troll in a thread benis started specifically to troll me. So I was simply pointing out where, for no apparent reason, others came in this thread and insulted/attacked me with no provocation.

It's not that I care that much but the perception of what goes on in these forums is skewed.
Mike, the problem has nothing to do with the forum being skewed. It has to do with you not accepting the fact that you constantly do what most on the forums say you do. If 100 people say you did it, there is a good chance you probably did it, and before you get your undies in a bunch over my use of "100", it's implied to mean lots of people here. The fact you are arguing with multiple people in this thread alone should suggest that this is not an isolated incident. Everyone did not hate MikeT, MikeT came here asking to be hated and telling everyone he didn't care and they could ignore him if they didn't like it. Why are you upset about that now?
7/31/2017 8:03 PM
Who's upset? I simply pointed out three people who came in and threw an unsolicited insult my way. Did you NOT see it? I thought I pointed it out.

If I was upset, I'd stop posting. It's the internet. No one is tied to their computer. At least I don't think they are.
7/31/2017 8:15 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Poncho said that he seldom sees a thread where I wasn't the aggressor. In the last three hours or so, in this thread, three people have gone out of their way to insult me without me saying a word to, or about, them.. I'm just making sure he sees it. Since he "seldom" sees it happen.
The problem here Mike is you're seeing this entire thing in a vacuum. Yes, they are the aggressor here, but probably because they got tired of seeing you post on every single thread to be the aggressor against others over the last year or so (however long you've been here). You're not understanding how much you've ****** people off in this forum in that time, so it's reasonable to believe that sometimes people are just over it and have nothing positive left to say to you.

You did the same thing for months that is being done to you now, and you're upset? Get over it. There's a reason there are multiple people with a negative response to you. You are not a victim here. I know it's hard for you to believe, but in the entire time I've played this game, I don't ever remember someone causing as much anger on the forums as you and Spud have, and now you're both here at the same time which just makes it worse. The trifecta was when Wardo was around, but even he settled down after awhile and his comments were just comical.

Just have discussions. Don't call people out all the time. Don't complain, because you don't agree with everyone else's opinion. You don't have to compete with SPUD to see who can defend WIS harder. I'm sorry that me calling you a troll hurt your feelings so much. It will be ok.
7/31/2017 8:17 PM
Way too long. Have a good evening, I'm not reading that.
7/31/2017 8:19 PM
Posted by Benis on 7/25/2017 4:54:00 PM (view original):
And I doubt Mike will bother to read your entire post JS. Too long for his taste.
This.
7/31/2017 8:19 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/31/2017 8:19:00 PM (view original):
Thank god, because spending 30 seconds to read it would have restricted your ability to post 10 more times in the forums.
7/31/2017 8:23 PM
Dang why is mike t such a douchebag
7/31/2017 8:43 PM
Posted by greiss13 on 7/31/2017 8:43:00 PM (view original):
Dang why is mike t such a douchebag
Dang
7/31/2017 9:33 PM
Posted by poncho0091 on 7/31/2017 8:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/31/2017 8:19:00 PM (view original):
Thank god, because spending 30 seconds to read it would have restricted your ability to post 10 more times in the forums.
What makes you think you're deserving of 30 seconds? That's the whole point of not reading long posts. I need funny, interesting or informative. I've found you to be none of those.
8/1/2017 6:39 AM
Mike is the Lavar Ball of the game.
8/1/2017 7:32 AM
Hey now!! That seems uncalled for!!!
8/1/2017 8:31 AM
no he is the dumb azz of the game
8/1/2017 9:22 AM
Certainly unfair to Lavar
8/1/2017 9:27 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸
Support deletes threads, no promised announcement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.