Support deletes threads, no promised announcement Topic

Oh good point... I just realized this is the first time Mike has complained about other posters on here and has gotten super duper upset.

My fault!
7/25/2017 3:12 PM
I'm not sure you understand what "upset" means.

Upset is the guy who pops in from time to time to point out that I'm the Epitome of Evil despite no mention of him.

If I were to get "upset", I'd turn off the computer. After all, it's a sim game message board. The constant whining when I first got here was super duper annoying but I'd hardly say it "upset" me. Sort of like the guy "not winning by enough" asking for advice when I, and many others, weren't winning at all. Super duper annoying. Hardly upsetting.
7/25/2017 3:16 PM
"Upset" is the terps dude that I've never even seen before ripping me.
7/25/2017 3:17 PM
I do, admittedly, get annoyed by this message board on many occasions. Last night was one of those times. I simply left after my HBD games simmed rather than continue a discussion with PONCHO.
7/25/2017 3:18 PM
The best part about last night when you were 'annoyed' was that you clearly don't understand why people say the things they say about you and Spud. Pretty funny to watch.
7/25/2017 3:29 PM
Prediction - WIS will in a few days announce that there were more users - a large number - who exploited the glitch over a few seasons, making it too difficult to correct. they will say that the players just maxed out faster so the effects are declining already. They will then do nothing more.
7/25/2017 3:35 PM
Posted by Benis on 7/25/2017 3:29:00 PM (view original):
The best part about last night when you were 'annoyed' was that you clearly don't understand why people say the things they say about you and Spud. Pretty funny to watch.
Oh, I know why.

It started with "Took their candy", "This is the whiniest forum at WifS in my 15 years on this site" and "So many of the vets think this is their playground and can't stand the fact that WifS took out the swingsets and put in teeter-totters without their permission." I insulted the entire community in one fell swoop(although I was only aiming at the constant complainers). I doubled down by going with "EE isn't a problem for 95% of HD. Why is it discussed IN EVERY GODDAM THREAD?!?!!?!" Then, when the inevitable backlash came, I didn't turtle up or go away. Is that about right?

I don't know spud's history but the fact that he says "10 on the considering list isn't an issue" indicates he's just trolling for responses.
7/25/2017 3:41 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 3:18:00 PM (view original):
I do, admittedly, get annoyed by this message board on many occasions. Last night was one of those times. I simply left after my HBD games simmed rather than continue a discussion with PONCHO.
So, I'll bite -- who is "PONCHO," and what's the etymology of the nickname? Or is there actually someone floating around with the user name poncho?
7/25/2017 4:09 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 3:10:00 PM (view original):
"If MikeT23 would just go away, this forum would be so much better!!"
"MikeT23 is killing this game!!"
"MikeT23 is always insulting people."
"MikeT23 is Satan!!!!"
1. Agree.
2. Disagree. WIS did a fine job of that themselves.
3. Agree.
4. Need more evidence -- can you control fire? Do you buy and sell souls? Were you cast out of Paradise?
7/25/2017 4:11 PM
There's a poncho####. He said he always sees me attacking other users. Of course, he called me a troll in a thread benis started specifically to troll me. So I was simply pointing out where, for no apparent reason, others came in this thread and insulted/attacked me with no provocation.

It's not that I care that much but the perception of what goes on in these forums is skewed.
7/25/2017 4:12 PM
Posted by johnsensing on 7/25/2017 4:11:00 PM (view original):
"MikeT23 is Satan!!!!"
1. Agree.
3. Agree.
4. Need more evidence -- can you control fire? Do you buy and sell souls? Were you cast out of Paradise?
Since I broke my vow of ignoring you because you're more boring than dead people, this forum was a nightmare when I arrived. Nothing but ********, moaning and crying about 3.0/EE problems. There's absolutely no way I made it worse other than to disagree with the crybabies. Granted that it's not much better by any standard but it's certainly no worse.

As pointed out earlier, people popped in and insulted/attacked me unprovoked. But, yeah, I'm always insulting people. Find me a thread where I came out of nowhere and said "That dude sucks". Should I wait here? I imagine it exists but it's not the norm.
7/25/2017 4:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 4:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by johnsensing on 7/25/2017 4:11:00 PM (view original):
"MikeT23 is Satan!!!!"
1. Agree.
3. Agree.
Since I broke my vow of ignoring you because you're more boring than dead people, this forum was a nightmare when I arrived. Nothing but ********, moaning and crying about 3.0/EE problems. There's absolutely no way I made it worse other than to disagree with the crybabies. Granted that it's not much better by any standard but it's certainly no worse.

As pointed out earlier, people popped in and insulted/attacked me unprovoked. But, yeah, I'm always insulting people. Find me a thread where I came out of nowhere and said "That dude sucks". Should I wait here? I imagine it exists but it's not the norm.
Mike, I've tried to be respectful of your idiocy, but I have my limits. I can't speak to the background of the other insults you've been throwing around, but you called me a "dumbass" and "more boring than dead people" in this single thread -- unprovoked -- after I said you and spud were leading the torch and pitchfork crowd about wizard's alleged cheating, which you (also in this thread) essentially agreed with. So we've established, as if we needed to once again, that you're a liar and hypocrite.

You are also, without a doubt, the single worst person I've seen on these forums in the 10+ years I've played this game. (As an aside, I also considered spud and ettaexpress, but spud doesn't post 300x a day since his secret identity got exposed, and etta was so completely insane he went all the way around to entertaining.) In your thousands of posts since 3.0 rolled out (thankfully, you weren't on here before), the substantive posts from you regarding the game are essentially one thing -- repeated hundreds of times -- "I wasn't good enough to get to an elite program in 1.0, ergo, 3.0 rocks and anyone who doesn't agree is a crybaby." You dish it out, but can't take it. You talk trash to nearly everyone, yet refuse to answer questions directed right at you. You accuse anyone who disagrees with you of hypocrisy, but you're the biggest hypocrite here. You vomit posts all over multiple threads, yet never actually add anything to the discussion. You have absolutely, unequivocally made the forums worse.

7/25/2017 4:47 PM
I might as well pile on.

"You vomit posts all over multiple threads, yet never actually add anything to the discussion. You have absolutely, unequivocally made the forums worse."

This was basically my intention when I started the thread called "forum rules". It wasn't necessarily to troll Mike (although that was a bonus), but it was to point out how big of a hypocrite Mike is. Complains about the forums being toxic yet he helps (not saying he's the single reason but he helps) make them worse.
7/25/2017 4:54 PM
And I doubt Mike will bother to read your entire post JS. Too long for his taste.
7/25/2017 4:54 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...10 Next ▸
Support deletes threads, no promised announcement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.