Support deletes threads, no promised announcement Topic

Good call. I didn't. When I say something like "You're more boring than dead people", I don't find you interesting, funny or informative. That means you get about 2 sentences before I move on. Saying "Mike, I've tried to be respectful of your idiocy" pretty much means "I'm about to be a massive dick so listen up." No thanks.

JSS can go back to crying about how 3.0 sucks and 2.0 was so much better.
7/25/2017 6:45 PM
Posted by Benis on 7/25/2017 4:54:00 PM (view original):
I might as well pile on.

"You vomit posts all over multiple threads, yet never actually add anything to the discussion. You have absolutely, unequivocally made the forums worse."

This was basically my intention when I started the thread called "forum rules". It wasn't necessarily to troll Mike (although that was a bonus), but it was to point out how big of a hypocrite Mike is. Complains about the forums being toxic yet he helps (not saying he's the single reason but he helps) make them worse.
You calling me a hypocrite is classic.

Guy you like complains about something, "Yeah, they really should fix that."
Guy you don't like complains about same thing, "Thems the breaks."
7/25/2017 6:47 PM
BTW, I have problem with ONE poster in the HBD forums yet dozens in the HD forums. Why do you think that is? Do you think I suddenly become a different person? Serious question.
7/25/2017 6:48 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 6:48:00 PM (view original):
BTW, I have problem with ONE poster in the HBD forums yet dozens in the HD forums. Why do you think that is? Do you think I suddenly become a different person? Serious question.
I have a theory.

You're a successful and experienced owner in HBD. You are not in HD. So when you drop into the HD forum and start giving your opinion, there's a lot of people thinking, "who the **** is this guy?"
7/25/2017 6:52 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 3:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 7/25/2017 3:02:00 PM (view original):
Bottom line Mike-

1) Spud is a wacko and everyone dislikes him for good reason.
2) You take this stuff way too seriously.
3) You two were meant for each other.
LOL.

People complain about me in the forums, and to ADMIN, constantly and I'm the one who takes this stuff too seriously?

You're a clown. Really.
Well, you're also the guy who lied about admin sending you a site mail saying that someone had complained.
7/25/2017 7:04 PM
I find this hard to believe. You started playing HD and you already had about 150 people blocking you. Why do you think that is? Serious question.
7/25/2017 7:23 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/25/2017 6:52:00 PM (view original):
I have a theory.

You're a successful and experienced owner in HBD. You are not in HD. So when you drop into the HD forum and start giving your opinion, there's a lot of people thinking, "who the **** is this guy?"
Come on Mike, people have been giving you **** for forever. You were ignored in the baseball forums and communicated with the lowest common denominator in the PIT. Stop playing the role of the victim. You bring everything on yourself and you know exactly why.
7/25/2017 7:28 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 4:12:00 PM (view original):
There's a poncho####. He said he always sees me attacking other users. Of course, he called me a troll in a thread benis started specifically to troll me. So I was simply pointing out where, for no apparent reason, others came in this thread and insulted/attacked me with no provocation.

It's not that I care that much but the perception of what goes on in these forums is skewed.
"the perception of what goes on in these forums is skewed"

But you have to admit they're funny. So self-righteous. So full of themselves. They try so hard to impress each other.

It's sad, though, what they do to the forums. If and when Fox ever takes an interest in this game again, the first and most important thing they will have to do is moderate the forums. Or change it into an honest game. Or probably both.
7/26/2017 1:12 AM (edited)
the big news here is that Support thinks that many people used the glitch and that they cant fix it. Obscured my the squabbles that now populate the thread

Hope they man up and announce a conclusion sooner rather than later
7/26/2017 8:33 AM
Posted by Benis on 7/25/2017 7:23:00 PM (view original):
I find this hard to believe. You started playing HD and you already had about 150 people blocking you. Why do you think that is? Serious question.
Sure. It's not really HD users blocking me. If it were, no one would respond when I post here.. A group of 60-70, schtickless "members"(I think), blocked a handful of us. They blocked a dead guy. They think it's funny. I have no interaction with them. Never have once I found out they were a little internet gang(they bragged about invading a zucchini recipe site and ******* with old ladies). Serious answer.
7/26/2017 12:58 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 7/25/2017 7:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/25/2017 6:52:00 PM (view original):
I have a theory.

Come on Mike, people have been giving you **** for forever. You were ignored in the baseball forums and communicated with the lowest common denominator in the PIT. Stop playing the role of the victim. You bring everything on yourself and you know exactly why.
I haven't been in the PIT for 10-12 years. Every since zimbabweguy and his little group posted "chickens" or "bok-bok" in every thread non-stop. I've never been ignored in the baseball forums. I've I'm blocked and ignored everywhere, don't you think I'd have a lot less posts?
7/26/2017 1:00 PM
Posted by mamxet on 7/26/2017 8:33:00 AM (view original):
the big news here is that Support thinks that many people used the glitch and that they cant fix it. Obscured my the squabbles that now populate the thread

Hope they man up and announce a conclusion sooner rather than later
They could make those teams ineligible for credits/post-season play for the next three seasons.

Doubt they will but they could.
7/26/2017 1:01 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/26/2017 12:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 7/25/2017 7:23:00 PM (view original):
Sure. It's not really HD users blocking me. If it were, no one would respond when I post here.. A group of 60-70, schtickless "members"(I think), blocked a handful of us. They blocked a dead guy. They think it's funny. I have no interaction with them. Never have once I found out they were a little internet gang(they bragged about invading a zucchini recipe site and ******* with old ladies). Serious answer.
LOL. Haven't looked at that portion of the site in years. erffdogg, universally loved and also deceased, has 89 blocks. He hasn't posted since 2010.

I have the most "favorites" and only a couple more blocks, according to you, than when I started posting here 8 months ago.
7/26/2017 1:10 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/25/2017 3:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 7/25/2017 3:29:00 PM (view original):
The best part about last night when you were 'annoyed' was that you clearly don't understand why people say the things they say about you and Spud. Pretty funny to watch.
Oh, I know why.

It started with "Took their candy", "This is the whiniest forum at WifS in my 15 years on this site" and "So many of the vets think this is their playground and can't stand the fact that WifS took out the swingsets and put in teeter-totters without their permission." I insulted the entire community in one fell swoop(although I was only aiming at the constant complainers). I doubled down by going with "EE isn't a problem for 95% of HD. Why is it discussed IN EVERY GODDAM THREAD?!?!!?!" Then, when the inevitable backlash came, I didn't turtle up or go away. Is that about right?

I don't know spud's history but the fact that he says "10 on the considering list isn't an issue" indicates he's just trolling for responses.
BTW, benis, is this correct? I'm pretty sure it is or you would have already responding with a "nuh-unh".
7/26/2017 1:11 PM
Bump for lakevin
7/31/2017 4:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...10 Next ▸
Support deletes threads, no promised announcement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.