S133 D1AA Coach of the Year Voting is on! Topic

Congratulations to the Season 133 D1AA Coach of the Year Finalists!
dukelegend - WILLIAM & MARY
jddriscoll - NORTHERN IOWA
kilgore - WESTERN CAROLINA
orangepace - MARIST
vikesrule69 - TEXAS SOUTHERN

NOTE: COACHES MAY ALSO VOTE FOR LEVELS THEY DON'T COMPETE IN.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES TO CHETTY1963 VIA SITEMAIL BY TUESDAY, JULY 25TH, 9:00PM EST.
7/21/2017 11:04 PM
I'm not as up to date as I would like to be with D1AA.

I know vikesrule69 took over for nitros at Texas Southern. Beyond that I'm not clear about this past season.

Could someone post some details about D1AA this season so I can be a more informed voter. I've looked at the records of each of these teams and they all look impressive. All of these coaches are great coaches.

What stands out in the D1AA season that could help me be a more informed voter?
7/22/2017 7:02 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
The last four listed all made the Final Four.
William & Mary was the favorite of many to win the title.

That's all I know.
7/22/2017 3:10 PM
Orangepace left a top program he built and took over a complete rebuild. In Year 5 of the rebuild, he had one of the top recruiting classes despite his lack of vision, and made the NC game, where he lost to zombie Nitros.

Voting vikesrule coach of the year when he simply took over a back-to-back title team and won seems crazy to me. This is the 3rd time in this world he's taken over a team that had previously made the NC game (previously took over Pete's team that had won 6 out of the last 8 titles and lost in the 2nd round, then took over Awags team that had lost in the title game the previous year), so I'm glad he achieved his goal of "winning a title".
7/22/2017 3:31 PM

Voting vikesrule coach of the year when he simply took over a back-to-back title team and won seems crazy to me

+1

And every other similar scenario.
7/22/2017 3:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
z32, once again, on point!
7/22/2017 10:59 PM
Posted by hatroq on 7/22/2017 10:59:00 PM (view original):
z32, once again, on point!
Nice to see someone have someone's back on this topic.
Certainly better than no one doing it and then getting attacked by certain people.
7/23/2017 4:58 AM
Don't forget to cast your votes!

Voting ends tonight af 9PM EST!
7/25/2017 6:48 AM
S133 D1AA Coach of the Year Voting is on! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.