How do I do this? Topic

Lets say you're short on ABs. In live, I can pull the DH and let the pitcher bat. Is there a way or setting I can get sparky to do that?
7/21/2017 11:38 PM
It's tough to do. Every other available bench bat has to be below their auto-rest fatigue setting before Sparky will insert a pitcher into the DH spot. There may be even more involved than just that, but I don't remember all the criteria exactly.
7/21/2017 11:59 PM
Posted by skunk206 on 7/21/2017 11:59:00 PM (view original):
It's tough to do. Every other available bench bat has to be below their auto-rest fatigue setting before Sparky will insert a pitcher into the DH spot. There may be even more involved than just that, but I don't remember all the criteria exactly.
Bet. Just lemme know if you find that out.
7/22/2017 12:17 AM
Also to add onto this. Y'all know how to play a league game LIVE?
7/22/2017 3:23 PM
I don't know how to pull the DH, but if you are willing to save PA by foregoing the DH for a few games until your team gets caught up, you can set your lineup with position players 2-9 so the pitcher will automatically bat first. That saves some PA for the rest of the team.
7/22/2017 5:22 PM
Posted by italyprof on 7/22/2017 5:22:00 PM (view original):
I don't know how to pull the DH, but if you are willing to save PA by foregoing the DH for a few games until your team gets caught up, you can set your lineup with position players 2-9 so the pitcher will automatically bat first. That saves some PA for the rest of the team.
Is it really that simple!?!
7/22/2017 6:09 PM
If it's a DH league then you have to fill all 9 batting lineup spots. You can't leave one empty for the pitcher. So no, it's not really that simple.
7/22/2017 7:42 PM
welp, I sent in a ticket and they said it wasnt an option. I just gotta hope someone is down to play LIVE so i can do it manually a couple games
7/22/2017 11:45 PM
How do I do this? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.