MikeT23--- closet Dump boot-licker Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 7/22/2017 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/22/2017 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/22/2017 12:35:00 PM (view original):
Old fat white guys? LOLZ

A dying breed. There will come a time when there's no white folk left and it's happening faster than you think. The last couple of generations are slowly shedding the racist, homophobic, wife stay in the kitchen thinking that permeated the country in the 20th century. More and more people are getting more progressive in their thinking. What we saw with Trump was the last gasp of the angry white man.
A lot more people than just fat old white guys don't want any part of the hatred and delusion than crazy Liberals have shown for the last year. The more people like you keep trying to kid yourself there aren't, the better it is for the Repubs.
Good one. A Trump supporter accusing liberals of hatred and delusion!
The Irony Will Be Lost On AllDumb3
7/22/2017 1:18 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/22/2017 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Well let them get the W.House, Senate, House, SCOTUS and State Legislatures, then we'll see.......oh wait.
LOL
7/22/2017 1:18 PM
Old fat white guys? LOLZ

A dying breed. There will come a time when there's no white folk left and it's happening faster than you think. The last couple of generations are slowly shedding the racist, homophobic, wife stay in the kitchen thinking that permeated the country in the 20th century. More and more people are getting more progressive in their thinking. What we saw with Trump was the last gasp of the angry white man.
A lot more people than just fat old white guys don't want any part of the hatred and delusion than crazy Liberals have shown for the last year. The more people like you keep trying to kid yourself there aren't, the better it is for the Repubs.

Trump VS CNN Meme War Roadrunner Edition #CNNMemeWar ...

7/22/2017 1:32 PM
Old fat white guys? LOLZ

See? This is the problem with liberals.

I'm not a Trump supporter. I don't think he's particularly bright, nor do I think he's a good leader as much as a bully. But it doesn't take a Trump supporter to recognize the hypocrisy and hate-spewing of the left, led by the painfully liberal media. Those in the middle aren't necessarily skewing towards Trump, as much as we're skewing AWAY from the liberal media messaging and the idiots that regurgitate it.

Listen, Trump will do plenty of dumb, misguided ****. Over-emphasizing the non-stories (aka, fake news) to the point of obsession makes the Democrats/Media looks like they're on a witch hunt, and loses the middle. Nobody cares how he shakes hands, how he makes small talk with wives, how he treats his press secretaries... except the liberals, who are searching for ANYTHING to crucify him. And all they're doing is alienating anyone who doesn't share their obsession with fake news.
7/22/2017 2:01 PM
"Nobody cares how he shakes hands, how he makes small talk with wives, how he treats his press secretaries... except the liberals, who are searching for ANYTHING to crucify him."

Those are pretty meaningless things, I agree. Sort of like Fox News attacking Obama for asking for Dijon mustard. But you make it sound as if these are the main things the evil liberal failing fake news media is focussed on. That's not true at all. And I think you know that.
7/22/2017 2:07 PM
LOL and there's been no hypocrisy or hate spewing from the right. Gimme a ******* break.
7/22/2017 2:09 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 7/22/2017 2:07:00 PM (view original):
"Nobody cares how he shakes hands, how he makes small talk with wives, how he treats his press secretaries... except the liberals, who are searching for ANYTHING to crucify him."

Those are pretty meaningless things, I agree. Sort of like Fox News attacking Obama for asking for Dijon mustard. But you make it sound as if these are the main things the evil liberal failing fake news media is focussed on. That's not true at all. And I think you know that.
Yup, or talking about Michelle Obama's dick and how she looks like a man and is too fat to talk about nutrition. Or the attacks on the kids. Gimme a ******* break.
7/22/2017 2:10 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Then it must not have happened!
7/22/2017 2:18 PM
7/22/2017 2:19 PM
This is most telling:

In the short time I endeavored to respond to an intelligent post by Todd, 5 ignorant and hateful posts were made from the usual handful.

I fear these reprobates are incapable of change. They are that de-volved.
7/22/2017 2:29 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/22/2017 2:12:00 PM (view original):
Michelle Obama has a dick? Hadn't heard that one. Or ANY attacks on the kids while in the WH.
Lol. All you had to to do was visit any Right-wing site. Daily Caller, Newsmax, Fox, Breitbart, Drudge, etc. etc. etc.

A whole bunch of Michelle is a tranny, Obama kids are baby gorillas, Obama is a closeted ***. etc. etc. for 8 years

You must have spent too much time here to miss it. Or you're in denial.
7/22/2017 2:35 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
MikeT23--- closet Dump boot-licker Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.