MikeT23--- closet Dump boot-licker Topic

I am Lord_Cluck
7/22/2017 2:40 PM
Does anyone take DougOut seriously when he actually tries to state his option rather than post one of his moronic memes?
Votes: 9
(Last vote received: 8/16/2017 5:12 PM)
7/22/2017 3:42 PM
7/22/2017 4:16 PM
Posted by The Taint on 7/22/2017 2:19:00 PM (view original):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm-ebvDpGnc

OH wait...it did.
To be fair, Alex Jones is a crazy Internet conspiracy nut who holds no influence over anyone. It's not as if the President of the United States takes Jones seriously or calls him for advice or anything.

Oh wait...he does.
7/22/2017 6:52 PM
7/22/2017 6:58 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 7/22/2017 2:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/22/2017 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/22/2017 12:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 7/22/2017 12:35:00 PM (view original):
Old fat white guys? LOLZ

A dying breed. There will come a time when there's no white folk left and it's happening faster than you think. The last couple of generations are slowly shedding the racist, homophobic, wife stay in the kitchen thinking that permeated the country in the 20th century. More and more people are getting more progressive in their thinking. What we saw with Trump was the last gasp of the angry white man.
A lot more people than just fat old white guys don't want any part of the hatred and delusion than crazy Liberals have shown for the last year. The more people like you keep trying to kid yourself there aren't, the better it is for the Repubs.
Good one. A Trump supporter accusing liberals of hatred and delusion!
See? This is the problem with liberals.

I'm not a Trump supporter. I don't think he's particularly bright, nor do I think he's a good leader as much as a bully. But it doesn't take a Trump supporter to recognize the hypocrisy and hate-spewing of the left, led by the painfully liberal media. Those in the middle aren't necessarily skewing towards Trump, as much as we're skewing AWAY from the liberal media messaging and the idiots that regurgitate it.

Listen, Trump will do plenty of dumb, misguided ****. Over-emphasizing the non-stories (aka, fake news) to the point of obsession makes the Democrats/Media looks like they're on a witch hunt, and loses the middle. Nobody cares how he shakes hands, how he makes small talk with wives, how he treats his press secretaries... except the liberals, who are searching for ANYTHING to crucify him. And all they're doing is alienating anyone who doesn't share their obsession with fake news.
first of all I don't really consider myself a liberal. Second, there is hypocrisy and hate - spewing on both sides. Nowhere in my comment did I imply or say that the some on the left don't spew hate or act delusional. Some of them do, just as some of the right do, and Trump and his cronies are all part of those that do.
Politicians will do or say whatever they need to say or do to get elected. Trump did that extremely well during the campaign. I always laugh when people say he's not a politician. If you can run for president and win, you are a politician.
7/22/2017 10:07 PM
7/23/2017 8:28 AM
Come on wylie, did you really expect the Liberals around here to be rational about something? They claim they're not hateful by spewing hate, they claim they're not delusional by posting doomsday "news" - it's what they do. Those things, and serve as the gold-standard for hypocrisy. Every time Trump or anyone else notes that Clinton or O'Bumble did the same thing, they proclaim doing so is a horrible act. Yet look at how they reply when it's noted what they did - but "so-and-so" did it. They've really been learning from Hillary. They must be so proud.
7/23/2017 10:45 AM
HEY all3! Notice how nobody goes to the Dino thread? Go back and look at it for a minute.

I now have all the liberals blocked. I just figured if they all blocked me, why not. And guess what I found?

THEY JUST TALK TO THEMSELVES. It's pretty funny.

TRY THIS: Block every liberal. It's not permanent. BLOCK EVERY LIBERAL AND SEE WHAT THESE THREADS LOOK LIKE! It'll blow your mind.

I just got tired of doing actual work and research to make a valid point only to have some limp wristed pencil necked uninformed a-sexual lazy son of a ***** pajama boy geek in mommies basement sucking up oxygen and vital resources better used in a third world country stinking up the place in his sea of excrement and hopelessness he designates as his SAFE SPACE. The only safe space these losers have is between their legs. No being will ever dare visit their ruins of failure. Body, soul or mind.

SO...I did it and guess what? I get a WALL of GREY. blocked blocked blocked. Like I said. It's their safe space.

Their hobby is to talk to each other. Fantasies need that kind of support. SEE HITLER. Occasionally, like a canivozrious immobile plant, they depend on a passerby to mistake their pungent odor for perfume and get stuck in their meaningless round and round banter aka BL pretzel logic.

I digress and go too long. Forgive my bad manners. I only wanted to point out the obvious. I think I should continue to block the cancer in these threads. The future is bright. Sunglasses are in order. I shan't be drawn into the liberal basement of disgust and lies. I would rather support positive and factual points.

We should consider a thread that would actually discuss real news. Not fake news. We would have to think about it. We would have to give it a name. It would not be a safe place. It would be a dangerous place. Because we are not robots or pajama boys. We would actually discuss the best way to create jobs instead of supporting ways to destroy them. Something my blocked leftists enemies will never understand. And so why bother?

I wonder what the name of that thread might be.

7/23/2017 12:49 PM
How about right handed only masturbation? Seems appropriate......... besides it'll strengthen your grip so you can handle bigly manly handshakes........... like your hero chumpie likes to engage in........... just before he gives you the heel.......... like the propaganda ***** you seem.
7/23/2017 12:56 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/23/2017 10:45:00 AM (view original):
Come on wylie, did you really expect the Liberals around here to be rational about something? They claim they're not hateful by spewing hate, they claim they're not delusional by posting doomsday "news" - it's what they do. Those things, and serve as the gold-standard for hypocrisy. Every time Trump or anyone else notes that Clinton or O'Bumble did the same thing, they proclaim doing so is a horrible act. Yet look at how they reply when it's noted what they did - but "so-and-so" did it. They've really been learning from Hillary. They must be so proud.
but so and so did it is the standard Trump supporter response whenever his actions are questioned. Who cares what so and so did? They are not the president. Trump is.
7/23/2017 1:14 PM
also, who really cares if MikeT is a Trump supporter or not?
7/23/2017 1:15 PM
Why aren't any real men posting on the Dino thread anymore?

OH WAIT!

MEVERMIND!
7/23/2017 1:37 PM
"I'll be too busy for golf, I'll be too busy to even leave the White House"

TRUMP IS NOW GOLFING FOR THE 42ND TIME AS PRESIDENT
7/23/2017 1:44 PM
You know what else I just thought of? Not one liberal can tell us what happened yesterday.

That's why I have them blocked.

I will make much fun of them later.

Today.

7/23/2017 1:59 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
MikeT23--- closet Dump boot-licker Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.