MikeT23--- closet Dump boot-licker Topic

MIKET23 made a nice golf post of failure Obama. THANK YOU.

I would like to return the favor.

7/23/2017 2:29 PM
And not one liberal has shown up yet, to tell us what happened yesterday.

They're all cowering in the dino safe space.
7/23/2017 3:09 PM
I bet the transbenders are having a pajama party!
7/24/2017 6:15 PM

7/24/2017 6:15 PM

You are blocking the author of this post, DougOut.

Show

Show

Show

Show

?
7/24/2017 7:13 PM
"I'm no Trump fan, but................."
8/16/2017 6:46 AM
Posted by DougOut on 7/23/2017 12:49:00 PM (view original):
HEY all3! Notice how nobody goes to the Dino thread? Go back and look at it for a minute.

I now have all the liberals blocked. I just figured if they all blocked me, why not. And guess what I found?

THEY JUST TALK TO THEMSELVES. It's pretty funny.

TRY THIS: Block every liberal. It's not permanent. BLOCK EVERY LIBERAL AND SEE WHAT THESE THREADS LOOK LIKE! It'll blow your mind.

I just got tired of doing actual work and research to make a valid point only to have some limp wristed pencil necked uninformed a-sexual lazy son of a ***** pajama boy geek in mommies basement sucking up oxygen and vital resources better used in a third world country stinking up the place in his sea of excrement and hopelessness he designates as his SAFE SPACE. The only safe space these losers have is between their legs. No being will ever dare visit their ruins of failure. Body, soul or mind.

SO...I did it and guess what? I get a WALL of GREY. blocked blocked blocked. Like I said. It's their safe space.

Their hobby is to talk to each other. Fantasies need that kind of support. SEE HITLER. Occasionally, like a canivozrious immobile plant, they depend on a passerby to mistake their pungent odor for perfume and get stuck in their meaningless round and round banter aka BL pretzel logic.

I digress and go too long. Forgive my bad manners. I only wanted to point out the obvious. I think I should continue to block the cancer in these threads. The future is bright. Sunglasses are in order. I shan't be drawn into the liberal basement of disgust and lies. I would rather support positive and factual points.

We should consider a thread that would actually discuss real news. Not fake news. We would have to think about it. We would have to give it a name. It would not be a safe place. It would be a dangerous place. Because we are not robots or pajama boys. We would actually discuss the best way to create jobs instead of supporting ways to destroy them. Something my blocked leftists enemies will never understand. And so why bother?

I wonder what the name of that thread might be.

you aint blocked me dougie
8/16/2017 8:46 AM
He refuses to block frenchie canucks.
8/16/2017 8:47 AM
8/16/2017 8:48 AM
8/16/2017 9:49 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 8/16/2017 8:48:00 AM (view original):
What about fat idiots who've posted over 53,000 times, yet obviously still don't know how do do it properly? (Duh, how'd that get posted twice? Oh well, I'm so stupid I'll just leave them both. Better go get me some more beer and chips.) Seriously, stick to "battling" b_l. You two were made for each other.
8/16/2017 9:58 AM
properly
8/16/2017 10:03 AM
This is entertaining as hell!
8/16/2017 5:15 PM
◂ Prev 1234
MikeT23--- closet Dump boot-licker Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.