AMERICAS FUTURE Topic

2/17/2018 4:23 PM
2/17/2018 4:28 PM

We didn't do anything in 2014 because it wasn't serious.
We didn't do anything in 2015 because we had a handle on it.
We didn't do anything in 2016 because Hillary will be elected and we can cover all this stuff up.

WE DID SOMETHING IN 2017

@)!&TRUMP!
2/17/2018 4:41 PM
2/17/2018 4:44 PM
2/17/2018 4:44 PM
The thought of Hilary or Oprah in the White house scares me. One is a loud mouth and the other, a born again new ager

Re: Ford: In 2008 their stock has dropped to 2 cents over a dollar. Great buy, and today they are imo the best automaker of what's left of the big three. but.. The dummies quit making the Crown Vic and I hate FWD
2/26/2018 3:27 AM

Rush 24/7 Morning Update: Backyard Neighbors

Apr 12, 2018

RUSH: Recently I told you about a San Francisco Chronicle columnist upset with Orange County, CA. He’s mad that Orange County voted to opt out of California’s sanctuary law. He’s mad that they won’t allow homeless shelters in some neighborhoods. He complained that wealthy suburbs shouldn’t act so “ugly.”

Well, a new Los Angeles plan to deal with its massive homeless problem ought to make this guy very happy.

Last year, the L.A. Board of Supervisors approved a pilot program to allow homeowners to convert their garages into housing for the homeless, or they could build new little sheds for the homeless in their backyards. Plans for the 320-square-foot backyard huts are on the drawing board. Maybe Obama’s brother could move in.

The local government would give the tenants vouchers to cover most of the rent, but the homeless would be responsible for paying the rest.

Now, what could go wrong here?

There are 60,000 homeless people in L.A., so this could be the magic wand to finally solve the problem. Right.

Once it works in L.A., the idea can spread to other California cities. And soon, our angry little San Francisco Chronicle columnist can have his very own homeless person as a backyard neighbor.

He can show the ugly-acting rich people in Orange County how to be nice. Folks, not a word of this was made up. It’s all real.

Related Links

4/14/2018 2:46 PM

Rush 24/7 Stack of Stuff

Apr 12, 2018

MUST READS

“There are two Americas. There’s the America that’s functioning out there, the people that get up and go to work every day and do their jobs, and then there’s the America that the media presents to us each and every day, and very little in common exists between the two.”

“What happens to all of these things that the Drive-By Media says Trump is gonna destroy, gonna do, gonna cause and they never happen and then we’re on to the next one?”

“The Drive-By Media cannot spend more than 30 seconds on anything that doesn’t have to do with getting Donald Trump out of office and humiliating Donald Trump. I’m not saying to budget 30 seconds. They can’t find 30 seconds of interest for anything.”

Daily Wire: Trump’s Lawyer Talks To CNN About FBI Raid, Says A Few Things That Should Worry Trump
National Review: Mueller at the Crossroads – Victor Davis Hanson
Wall Street Journal: U.S. Weekly Jobless Claims Hold Below 300,000 for Longest Streak on Record
CBS: Trump Tweets If He Wanted to Fire Mueller in December He Would Have
Breitbart: China Blinks: Xi Jingping Offers Concessions on Autos and Intellectual Property to Avoid Trade War
Daily Signal: 10 Questions Mark Zuckerberg • Should Answer When He Testifies Before Congress
NewsBusters: Zuckerberg: Obama Staffer Lied About Alliance With Facebook
Breitbart: Rep. Scalise Grills Zuckerberg on Anti-Conservative Algorithm Change, Favors to Obama Campaign
The Hill: Corker: Tax Cuts Could Be ‘One of the Worst Votes I’ve Made’
IBD: It’s Official: Trump Tax Cuts Are Boosting Growth And Mostly Paying For Themselves
CNSNews: Feds Collect Record Individual Income Taxes Through March; Still Run $599.7B Deficit
NBC: Mike Pompeo Pushes Back on ‘Hawk’ Label at Confirmation Hearing
Breitbart: Poll: Robert Mueller Loses Majority Support After FBI Raids Trump’s Lawyer
Daily Beast: Donald Trump Takes Out Paul Ryan, and ‘It’s Going to Be a Civil War’ – Rick Wilson
New Yorker: Donald Trump Has Good Reason to Be Rattled About the Michael Cohen Raid
Axios: Ryan May Be Forced to Leave Speakership by Summer
American Mirror: Pelosi Suffers Face Spasms, Says Wrong Words During Brief Appearance

SHOW PREP

Here are some of the places I go to prepare for the show:

4/14/2018 2:59 PM

RUSH: President Trump has made it official, it has been discussed all morning long that he has now pardoned Scooter Libby, and finally justice prevails. Scooter Libby, investigated by a good friend of James Comey, that would be Patrick Fitzgerald. and that special counsel investigation was to track down whoever had imperiled the life and work of Valerie Jarrett, a CIA agent, and the CIA.

And when that investigation began, who leaked her name? It was already known who did. His name was Richard Armitage, a buddy of Colin Powell over at the State Department. Patrick Fitzgerald knew that it was Armitage. This was the case where Judy Miller, Judith Miller at the New York Times, went to jail for refusing to reveal sources for over a month.

She was on Fox today applauding this upcoming pardon ’cause Scooter didn’t do anything. They got Scooter on a process crime. They brought him in for umpteen thousand interviews and in one interview he told a slightly different story about something than in a previous interview, and Fitzgerald pounced. And he was found guilty and was ordered to go to jail.

The judge did probation or some such thing, there was no jail time, and Bush commuted the sentence but didn’t pardon him. Dick Cheney begged George Bush to pardon him. He didn’t do anything, he didn’t leak her name, he had nothing to do with it, and George W. Bush wouldn’t because he didn’t want to, I guess, sully the justice system. And it caused a little bit of a riff for a while between Cheney and Bush. And now Trump has come along and made this right by pardoning Scooter Libby.

He got his law license back. He was involved in the Iraq war. He was very much involved in Iraq war policy while working for Cheney. The Iraq war was really what they were after. Remember, they were trying to criminalize the Iraq war and Bush for fighting it. I talked about that last night in my little remarks at the MC-LEF dinner. John Kerry and Jack Murtha agreeing with the charges that U.S. Marines were rapists and terrorizing women and children in their homes in Baghdad. It just ticked me off, all of this stuff.

So Trump comes along and pardons Libby. And you know what the Drive-Bys are saying? The Drive-Bys don’t even care to look at whether or not this is the right thing to do. The Drive-Bys are saying that Trump is firing a warning shot across the bow of Mueller. Trump is showing Mueller that he can pardon everybody and everybody he wants. “So you better be careful, Mueller. You better not go too far, Mueller, ’cause I’m gonna sandbag you. I’m gonna pardon everybody.”

And nobody knows why Trump did it other than Scooter Libby got railroaded years ago. And his own party did it, and his own party wouldn’t fix it. Trump comes along and fixes something, but no, it’s not that, it’s Trump trying to tell Mueller, “You better watch it, buddy, ’cause I can pardon everybody, including me!”

I really can’t stand these people some days.

Related Links

4/14/2018 3:43 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 1/26/2018 12:57:00 PM (view original):
DIRTY RUSSIANS FUND NRA!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-looking-at-potential-transfers-from-russian-banker-to-nra/ar-AAuQOzI?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp&ffid=gz

REPUBLICANS PRAISE DEAL!

GUN NUTS COLLUDE!

ARMED INSURRECTION TO THE HOMELAND!

TREASONOUS NRA!
i knew i smelled a rat

http://www.cnn.com/2018/04/27/politics/nra-documents-russian-banker/index.html

well not really, i was bein funny in my astonishingly hilarious way

but this russia thing...
4/27/2018 8:55 PM (edited)
you were being funny? I must have missed it.
4/28/2018 1:58 AM
4/28/2018 7:20 AM
4/29/2018 9:33 AM
second from left Kyle Seager
4/29/2018 4:21 PM
4/30/2018 7:22 PM
◂ Prev 12
AMERICAS FUTURE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.