Crum... Providence at Pepperdine... Coincidence... Topic

Kinda cool coincidence tonight...

With the family, in real life, on vacation in California for first time in 20 years... we're going to visit Malibu and Pepperdine today.

Meanwhile, my Crum Providence team is scheduled to play at Pepperdine tonight also.

Really, there was near impossible chance that this would happen... kinda cool...!
7/24/2017 3:06 PM
Sweet! I love Pepperdine's campus, count me jealous. Enjoy!
7/24/2017 3:09 PM
I was at a business meeting in Kenosha Wisconsin on the Wisconsin Parkside campus. Parkside was really nice but that's off topic. The same night my U of Indy team played at Wisconsin Parkside.
7/24/2017 3:57 PM
Yeah that view from Pepperdine's campus is ridiculous. Plus you have some real nice surf just a few miles away. Can I move there?
7/24/2017 7:33 PM
Campus at Pepperdine was gorgeous. The Pacific takes up the entire horizon. My kids and i went to the gym (wife walked to bookstore and student union), with only like 5 people there besides ourselves, and we watched as Joakim Noah worked with a coach on his post game, elbow jumper, and corner jumper... plus his free throws, which seemed to look good for him. Ok, the Friars-Waves game starts in a half hour, so i gotta get back to the team for final game prep. Good luck simpleton!
7/25/2017 1:31 AM
We drove through Malibu and by Pepperdine when we were in Southern California in December. I wouldn't mind going to school at a place with those kinds of views.
7/25/2017 9:01 PM
Crum... Providence at Pepperdine... Coincidence... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.