Kyrie to Phoenix! (You'll see). Topic

You'll see, but it'll be the greatness of T.J. Warren and Eric Bledsoe for Irving.

Someone come up with a better deal than that. Otherwise, I'd bet several dollars (up to 5) that Kyrie to Phoenix is happening.
7/25/2017 11:05 PM (edited)
I'd bet on either Phoenix or maybe Denver
7/25/2017 1:40 AM
Almost. lol
8/22/2017 9:14 PM
sorry!
8/22/2017 9:43 PM
At least Phoenix made some sense; unlike someone else's crazy Houston claims.
8/23/2017 9:28 AM
not sure why Boston did the trade. They gave up an awful lot. Neither team can beat the Warriors anyway.
8/23/2017 12:49 PM
Boston's defense and rebounding were problems last season, and have gotten worse.
8/23/2017 3:06 PM
Cavs would of been better off with Bledsoe Warren Len or Middleton Brogdon Maker and a pick. Both give you prospects for when Bron leaves, Bledsoe is a better rebounder and defender then IT, Middleton is a good long defender with good offensive range. I guess they probably figure IT will stick around for the big pay day regardless. Could be interesting to see Bron at the point and IT at the 2. Cleveland is going to have some size and length without sacrificing quickness and range. It's the only strategy against a team you can't out shoot
8/24/2017 6:44 AM
They add a 5' 9" player and you're touting their size?
Gotta believe that the Nets (probable #1 overall) pick was what Cleveland really wanted in this deal.
8/24/2017 9:06 AM
Kyrie v IT is a push statistically, Kyrie is built for the playoffs but IT was no slouch despite his size (not to mention personal tragedy) he carried the Cs to the conference finals (before getting injured) - playing off Lebron is going to help him tremendously

Crowder is a very useful player and the Nets pick is a great sweetener (no idea what Zizic is worth) - the deal makes the Cavs deeper and gives them an asset for the future

meanwhile no way was Boston going to offer IT the kind of money he will be looking for next summer so they got two years of Kyrie who is younger and more conventionally built - they're problem is that they were only kind of mediocre defensively last season and they've given up their two best defenders this summer
8/24/2017 10:32 AM
Boston is obviously going with the Houston plan, which is outscore your opponents. The problem with that is teams like Cleveland and Golden State can outscore them, plus GS actually plays defense. Boston will make the playoffs, but there's no way they win it all.
8/24/2017 12:39 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/24/2017 9:06:00 AM (view original):
Gotta believe that the Nets (probable #1 overall) pick was what Cleveland really wanted in this deal.
Nets are no longer the worst team in the league well let me rephrase, team that will win the fewest games. There are five or six who will win fewer games than Brooklyn now.
8/30/2017 11:17 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/30/2017 11:17:00 AM (view original):
Nets are no longer the worst team in the league well let me rephrase, team that will win the fewest games. There are five or six who will win fewer games than Brooklyn now.
That's so crazy it's like zelda hacked your account.
Gotta ask which 5.
8/30/2017 4:03 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/30/2017 4:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/30/2017 11:17:00 AM (view original):
That's so crazy it's like zelda hacked your account.
Gotta ask which 5.
LMAO
8/31/2017 3:02 AM
I was wondering that too. Maybe the Sacramento Kings, but who else?
8/31/2017 12:46 PM
12 Next ▸
Kyrie to Phoenix! (You'll see). Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.