The Big East is about to implode Topic

They have been pounding their chests lately, but 5 of the 12 coaches are in Jeopardy. Their run is about to come to an end.
7/24/2017 11:40 PM
Only hatroq is actually in jeopardy
7/25/2017 12:08 AM
Fake News
7/25/2017 6:27 AM
"In Jeopardy" This is all part of my grand contract extension strategy... The AD thinks he's doing me a favor by holding off on the school President's desire to move on over "displeasure with the direction of the football program." Little does he know I'm playing them both like the small fiddles they are...
7/25/2017 1:46 PM
Bullshit 5 of 12 are in Jeoprady. Some are little no but still in jeoprady.

Not fake news dumbass.
7/25/2017 11:00 PM
CNN level fact checking where 1 = 5 lol
7/26/2017 9:12 AM
LTNJ isn't In Jeopardy, as they can't get fired that season. That said, there are currently 7 coaches in Wilkinson who are LTNJ, and another 4 who are actually In Jeopardy this season. You're correct that 5 of those 11 are in the Big East, but in reality, only 1 coach is at risk this season. Going LTNJ sucks, but it's not uncommon when doing a rebuild, as you may find out at Oklahoma St. in the coming seasons.
7/26/2017 9:34 AM
Lol this is a conference full of great human coaches with over half of them in the process of a rebuild. Are you surprised they are at LTNJ? Everyone here (minus you apparently) saw this coming and like z32 said most of these teams could have status improved by end of next season. I expected 2-3 of these coaches to get fired just because of how hard it is to rebuild in such a competitive conference when you only have 4-5 seasons to do it.
7/26/2017 9:51 AM
BTINLA will probably quit before getting fired at Oklahoma State. He may win 1 game this season... He's a quitter...and a dumbass... And a bad coach... And can't dance!

and he's a coward ...I challenged him to take a Big East team after his "impressive MAC showing" and he whimpered off with his tail between his legs like a beaten dog
7/26/2017 2:32 PM (edited)
Posted by chainsaw4 on 7/26/2017 2:32:00 PM (view original):
BTINLA will probably quit before getting fired at Oklahoma State. He may win 1 game this season... He's a quitter...and a dumbass... And a bad coach... And can't dance!

and he's a coward ...I challenged him to take a Big East team after his "impressive MAC showing" and he whimpered off with his tail between his legs like a beaten dog
That elevated quickly!
7/27/2017 1:29 AM
Posted by truedevil33 on 7/26/2017 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Lol this is a conference full of great human coaches with over half of them in the process of a rebuild. Are you surprised they are at LTNJ? Everyone here (minus you apparently) saw this coming and like z32 said most of these teams could have status improved by end of next season. I expected 2-3 of these coaches to get fired just because of how hard it is to rebuild in such a competitive conference when you only have 4-5 seasons to do it.
That's what I was saying. It's about to implode. It's great to have extra bowl money, but they are just beating each other up. The top 3 or for 4 schools will be tough to deal with for the next few years. Everyone else will be forced to take another job
7/27/2017 1:53 AM
..".I challenged him to take a Big East team "

Chainsaw wants the Oklahoma State job back but has never been qualified to make it back. He thinks he is going to save his job at Colorado State (he won't) and go back to OSU. He figured I would want to try again at OSU and tried to head me off with his pathetic "Big East "challenge". I read him like a book and said no thanks.

He has 2 years left in the Big East. Too many good coaches there for him to survive. He might want to think about moving back down to work on his game before he swims with the big boys.
7/27/2017 1:58 AM
The trash talking in this thread is awesome!
7/27/2017 4:33 AM
OK St is a tough gig. Chainsaw survived there many seasons and was always a tough out when I was at TAMU. Dude is a good coach. My prediction is that BTINLA gets canned before chainsaw.
7/27/2017 7:47 AM
I would like to wish my conference mates the best of luck in the upcoming season. I joined the Big East for the same reason as the 11 other coaches. The challenge of playing against some of the toughest competition in the strongest of worlds. Win or lose, playing in a full conference is the best way ( in my opinion) to grow as a coach in this game. Play with the best to become better. Plus it's a heck of a good time.
I fully anticipate those LTNJ coaches to create an intensely competitive atmosphere making the challenge even more daunting for all.

Good luck to every coach in this crazy world we have created.
7/27/2017 7:58 AM
12 Next ▸
The Big East is about to implode Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.