The Big East is about to implode Topic

I think chainsaw had many opportunities to take Okie State if he wanted it.

Funny, I thought you two were friendly since you played each other every season.
7/27/2017 8:39 AM
Posted by lyonzfan37 on 7/27/2017 8:39:00 AM (view original):
I think chainsaw had many opportunities to take Okie State if he wanted it.

Funny, I thought you two were friendly since you played each other every season.
BTINLA and chainsaw go WAAAAAAYYYY back lol. I remember these two going at it when I was at Chadron State clear back in 1.0 or early 2.0.
7/27/2017 9:49 AM
I'm sitting here with my popcorn enjoying this thread. I've had fun watching the banter between BT and chainsaw since I can remember.

I personally have been looking forward to chainsaw's return to Okie St. - now I have to wait longer.

I have a hard hard time seeing the appeal of taking a team in the same town as me. Am I really that much fun? lol

GL at Okie St BT!
7/27/2017 10:15 AM
Posted by BTINLA on 7/27/2017 1:58:00 AM (view original):
..".I challenged him to take a Big East team "

Chainsaw wants the Oklahoma State job back but has never been qualified to make it back. He thinks he is going to save his job at Colorado State (he won't) and go back to OSU. He figured I would want to try again at OSU and tried to head me off with his pathetic "Big East "challenge". I read him like a book and said no thanks.

He has 2 years left in the Big East. Too many good coaches there for him to survive. He might want to think about moving back down to work on his game before he swims with the big boys.
BT you are as delusional as ever... I notice that you declined the OOC challenge I sent your way for next season. I tell you what. I'm allowing you a chance to improve upon your 1-14 lifetime record vs me by playing you at your place (really MY place, but I digress...) for the next 5 seasons. Put your schedule where your mouth is, son....
7/27/2017 10:33 AM
Posted by blitziscomin on 7/27/2017 10:15:00 AM (view original):
I'm sitting here with my popcorn enjoying this thread. I've had fun watching the banter between BT and chainsaw since I can remember.

I personally have been looking forward to chainsaw's return to Okie St. - now I have to wait longer.

I have a hard hard time seeing the appeal of taking a team in the same town as me. Am I really that much fun? lol

GL at Okie St BT!
Blitz...you won't be waiting long...
7/27/2017 10:38 AM
nice exhibition schedule, BT. after that bloodbath I handed you, I don't blame ya....
8/2/2017 5:30 PM
I'm currently in D1AA and I'd love to take over a mostly human recruited Big East team if one came open. I applied for Temple but not Louisville this past off-season. I would think the biggest hurdle to getting a fully human conference is the initial push when humans take over complete rebuilds at non-traditional schools like Marquette and DePaul (thanks Genuvar and Hatroq). That hard work has already been done so I think any future Big East openings are going to be filled pretty quickly. Especially given how many coaches joined Wilk for the competitiveness.
8/2/2017 5:58 PM
◂ Prev 12
The Big East is about to implode Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.