All Teams Historic Sim Topic

i wonder if you could pick up the pace

this place could be dead in a year and we wont know who won

aren't we like half way through? its been a year or two?
11/12/2018 11:23 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 11/12/2018 11:23:00 PM (view original):
i wonder if you could pick up the pace

this place could be dead in a year and we wont know who won

aren't we like half way through? its been a year or two?
I dont mean this in a bad way, but if there is no enthusiasm in the process of doing this and all you care about is a winner, then what is the point of posting everything?

We are not even halfway done yet. But I can do them offline and post the brackets later once I finish the process and there is a winner.

11/13/2018 1:47 AM
Have you been put off by one bit of criticism? I for one was enjoying it and as you're the man running it you take as long as you need. I think Bagchucker has a point though in terms of WIS probably not being here in a year or two so those of us who follow it will be left wondering.....
12/15/2018 9:27 AM
Nkokosioulis, ignore bag...dude doesnt even play the game ...just trolls the forums and tries to be witty. Carry on with what your doing
12/15/2018 3:47 PM
◂ Prev 1...42|43|44
All Teams Historic Sim Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.