Do Admins Have Different "Vision"? Topic

I don't think anyone has to quit or resign or be fired or anything if they want to competitively play WIS. I know there are NO alternatives out there to this game, so I'm fine with that. I only ask that they not bring drama to the table.
7/27/2017 12:58 PM
Posted by ermackey on 7/27/2017 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by hypnotoad on 7/27/2017 12:37:00 PM (view original):
Does anyone remember when Jconte was 'busted' for manipulating things for his team in GD? I think there was some kind of fallout about that, perhaps including site staff not getting rewards or something. It was so long ago now.
Was that the "Notre Dame" advantage that was put in the engine or something?
No. He had coded in a built-in recruiting advantage to his team (Northern Iowa in Leahy). Something along the line that his recruiting efforts were x% more effective than anyone else's.
7/27/2017 1:02 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 7/27/2017 1:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ermackey on 7/27/2017 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by hypnotoad on 7/27/2017 12:37:00 PM (view original):
Does anyone remember when Jconte was 'busted' for manipulating things for his team in GD? I think there was some kind of fallout about that, perhaps including site staff not getting rewards or something. It was so long ago now.
Was that the "Notre Dame" advantage that was put in the engine or something?
No. He had coded in a built-in recruiting advantage to his team (Northern Iowa in Leahy). Something along the line that his recruiting efforts were x% more effective than anyone else's.
It is important to remember that Jconte was the developer and not merely 'site staff', but that is evidence that this kind of tomfoolery can happen.
7/27/2017 1:22 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
All the crybaby's and unhappy people in GD nowadays is worried about a coach that has a .600 win pct and zero national championships.

Here's a present just for the complainers

7/27/2017 2:14 PM
Posted by pyt100 on 7/27/2017 2:14:00 PM (view original):
All the crybaby's and unhappy people in GD nowadays is worried about a coach that has a .600 win pct and zero national championships.

Here's a present just for the complainers

Says the guy with no active teams.
7/27/2017 2:45 PM
Posted by jayhawkgrant on 7/27/2017 2:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by l80r20 on 7/27/2017 11:09:00 AM (view original):
“I admit posting on other conferences was not in my best interest.”
“Just here to play a game I love.”

You still don’t get it. Your best interest is not the issue here – you sound like Trump, unable to understand ethics, (unable to understand illegal in his case). You aren’t just here like the rest of us – you represent WIS. Totally different status.
Always nice to get a liberal take on things
Sure is level headed rational post are amazing!!
7/27/2017 3:20 PM
Yep. WIS Admins have noticed and are now scrubbing guggendr's comments from the conference pages. Yost Big-12 and Yost SEC are both scrubbed. Watch as they all disappear.

This thread is probably next.
7/27/2017 3:40 PM
Posted by ermackey on 7/27/2017 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Yep. WIS Admins have noticed and are now scrubbing guggendr's comments from the conference pages. Yost Big-12 and Yost SEC are both scrubbed. Watch as they all disappear.

This thread is probably next.
Only matter of time till this is gone. Wis could give two ***** about us customers and they know they can dick around with anything and everything and we'll all ***** about it but after every season we'll plunk down our $10.95 for another month.
7/27/2017 4:23 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/27/2017 10:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/26/2017 11:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by guggendr on 7/26/2017 11:31:00 PM (view original):
Nitros,

That was logical and concise.
But I'm not sure if I lost the guy yet. I am still considered. I had him green since Day 1, 6 PM, and 36 hours later, 6 hours before signings, OSU is there, when we already had at least one other battle going. And again, I should have sitemailed him, but was angry since it was very hypocritical of him with what he had done in the past.
guggendr, do you ever answer tickets for GD? Did you answer any of the tickets posted in this thread?
guggendr?
Sooooo we're not going to address this? I hoped this would be an easy "No," at least to the second question.
7/27/2017 6:44 PM

You still don’t get it. Your best interest is not the issue here – you sound like Trump, unable to understand ethics, (unable to understand illegal in his case). You aren’t just here like the rest of us – you represent WIS. Totally different status.
1. Since you didn't understand my post, you didn't need to reply.
2. Politically, I am not a liberal.
3. I notice your post was off-topic and added nothing to the conversation. Did you notice that, too?
7/27/2017 9:11 PM
7/27/2017 9:40 PM
I have an on-going issue in Wilkinson that I've sent tickets on and they have brushed me off like it's nothing even though there is obviously a problem. I haven't been as active as some coaches but I would hope any and all tickets sent in would be taken seriously. I got back into this game after not playing for 6 years and if things like this keep up, it makes the game not fun and that's would be a reason why I would stop. I think a lot of coaches are expressing this sentiment.
7/27/2017 11:40 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 7/27/2017 9:11:00 PM (view original):

1. Since you didn't understand my post, you didn't need to reply.
2. Politically, I am not a liberal.
3. I notice your post was off-topic and added nothing to the conversation. Did you notice that, too?
1. I'll reply to whatever post I want and don't need your permission
2. Sure
3. I believe you were the one that got off-topic pal. We are talking about GD and you bring Trump into the situation to try and prove your point. I kept on the topic that YOU brought up.

Try again.
7/28/2017 8:35 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Do Admins Have Different "Vision"? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.