Do Admins Have Different "Vision"? Topic

Posted by kcsundevil on 7/27/2017 6:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/27/2017 10:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/26/2017 11:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by guggendr on 7/26/2017 11:31:00 PM (view original):
Nitros,

That was logical and concise.
But I'm not sure if I lost the guy yet. I am still considered. I had him green since Day 1, 6 PM, and 36 hours later, 6 hours before signings, OSU is there, when we already had at least one other battle going. And again, I should have sitemailed him, but was angry since it was very hypocritical of him with what he had done in the past.
guggendr, do you ever answer tickets for GD? Did you answer any of the tickets posted in this thread?
guggendr?
Sooooo we're not going to address this? I hoped this would be an easy "No," at least to the second question.
Maybe today?
7/28/2017 9:47 AM
Laughing at jayhawkgrant. Nice try, buddy.
7/28/2017 10:23 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
WIS Admin:
  1. Do Staff accounts have increased "vision" that could allow unfair advantage in the game over other players.
  2. If so, what is WIS doing to ensure WIS staff cannot or do not use that advantage?
  3. Does WIS track and log activities? If not, why not? If so, why are you not using this to track player and staff integrity?
  4. If there is a staff vision issue, why not force them to play under "player" accounts rather than "staff" accounts so they do not have the advantage?
7/28/2017 12:23 PM
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK BABY!!!! 2008 ORANGE BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK CHALK! ROCK CHALK!
7/28/2017 3:52 PM
Posted by ermackey on 7/28/2017 12:23:00 PM (view original):
WIS Admin:
  1. Do Staff accounts have increased "vision" that could allow unfair advantage in the game over other players.
  2. If so, what is WIS doing to ensure WIS staff cannot or do not use that advantage?
  3. Does WIS track and log activities? If not, why not? If so, why are you not using this to track player and staff integrity?
  4. If there is a staff vision issue, why not force them to play under "player" accounts rather than "staff" accounts so they do not have the advantage?
This needs to be answered ASAP from WIS....failure to do so could be the straw that breaks the camel's back....too many items swept under the floor (the new engine of 2.0, reward points reduction, no updates for a long time, tigerpark cheating scandal, etc.)
WIS- address this issue ASAP...we just need a little bit of attention...ignoring the problem won't make it go away.
7/28/2017 9:16 PM
U guys chased off our 1 and only contact to the mothership
7/28/2017 10:35 PM
Posted by cman2k on 7/28/2017 10:35:00 PM (view original):
We'll take our chances cuz WIS stopped keeping score
I guess somewhere along the way, they must've let us all out to play
Turned their back and all WIS's coaches crept out the back door
7/28/2017 11:52 PM
I'll take George Michael for $1,000.
7/29/2017 12:44 AM
Posted by gt_deuce on 7/28/2017 11:52:00 PM (view original):
Yep, we're just praying for time...
7/29/2017 12:54 AM
Posted by gt_deuce on 7/28/2017 11:52:00 PM (view original):
+1
7/30/2017 2:35 PM
The silence is deafening and damning for WIS. At least we now understand why guggendr is so "lucky" in recruiting.

Here is the next obvious question. Why does WIS allow admins to have this vision and play? How is this different from collusion?
7/31/2017 3:24 AM
Collusion is a type of auto insurance.
Admin is someone who creates commercials.
Vision and Play were the Shortstop Secondbase Combination of the minor league team The Yucatan Grave Robbers.
7/31/2017 5:36 AM
Posted by guggendr on 7/26/2017 10:39:00 PM (view original):
Will someone explain what I did wrong here?
Ermackey has been upset with me nearly every year since he got the Michigan job. I don't have any "special vision", and although I am site staff, it'd be impossible for me to cheat as they suggest.
I love football. I love GD. And I have a wife and children and a mortgage. But you're right, it would totally be worth jeopardizing my career, my home, my family for that # 30 overall recruit that will play for 5 real life months on a fake simulation team.

What sense does this make?

Thanks to whoever responds to this sincerely. I apologize for whatever I did to make this guy so upset, but get over it. It's a game.
I still find this whole episode unbelievable.
8/1/2017 12:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Do Admins Have Different "Vision"? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.