Do Admins Have Different "Vision"? Topic

WIS is one guy at fox who was retasked with optimizing the game engines for on-line sports betting when that becomes legal. Everybody else was let go.
8/1/2017 3:36 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 8/1/2017 12:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by guggendr on 7/26/2017 10:39:00 PM (view original):
Will someone explain what I did wrong here?
Ermackey has been upset with me nearly every year since he got the Michigan job. I don't have any "special vision", and although I am site staff, it'd be impossible for me to cheat as they suggest.
I love football. I love GD. And I have a wife and children and a mortgage. But you're right, it would totally be worth jeopardizing my career, my home, my family for that # 30 overall recruit that will play for 5 real life months on a fake simulation team.

What sense does this make?

Thanks to whoever responds to this sincerely. I apologize for whatever I did to make this guy so upset, but get over it. It's a game.
I still find this whole episode unbelievable.
I find the lack of response incredible. This is not a hard problem, but WIS is sure making it one.

Just answer the questions and implement reasonable and ethical safeguards to ensure fair-play when WIS staff plays. Frankly, the only reason not to answer is because there was some malfeasance and you do not know how to answer without directly committing fraud or admitting to past fraud. Therefore, I do not expect an answer. Take that as you want my fellow WIS players. I will still play, but now I know the score.

New question...

Since WIS Staff can view my recruiting, am I allowed to wait until that WIS staff member commits his/her recruiting actions before I commit to mine, or will that violate the fair-play guidelines regarding "targeting"? If not, I would like to know how I can mitigate WIS staff recruiting abilities (through being able to view my recruiting actions/budget) without violating a rule myself. Please identify any acceptable alternatives for this issue.
8/1/2017 3:57 PM
You'll have to submit a ticket, and you have to assume guggendr will be the Site Staff who'll answer your ticket. Good luck with that.
8/1/2017 4:07 PM
Making stuff up doesn't move the conversation forward.
8/1/2017 7:09 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 8/1/2017 7:09:00 PM (view original):
I agree, but I've asked about this topic repeatedly in this thread, which WIS has clearly been monitoring. In their silence it's reasonable to make assumptions. All they had to say was "No."
8/1/2017 7:22 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 8/1/2017 7:09:00 PM (view original):
If this was directed to me, please quote the parts that are "made-up". I will provide support.
8/1/2017 7:54 PM
So still no response from WIS? Interesting.
8/2/2017 8:20 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I repeat:

Since WIS Staff can view my recruiting, am I allowed to wait until that WIS staff member commits his/her recruiting actions before I commit to mine, or will that violate the fair-play guidelines regarding "targeting"? If not, I would like to know how I can mitigate WIS staff recruiting abilities (through being able to view my recruiting actions/budget) without violating a rule myself. Please identify any acceptable alternatives for this issue.
8/3/2017 1:15 PM
crickets................................................
8/3/2017 2:25 PM
ermackey's OSU team clobbered guggen's Cincy team on August 4, for the historical record.
8/8/2017 2:51 PM
I am stunned at the silence from Admin. At least guggendr had the courage to respond. Answering this question should not be this difficult.

8/9/2017 4:52 PM
........more crickets.............
8/10/2017 5:48 PM
Posted by raginirish on 8/10/2017 5:48:00 PM (view original):
........more crickets.............
Yep. But not forgotten.

Recruiting is coming.
8/14/2017 7:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8 Next ▸
Do Admins Have Different "Vision"? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.