Late recruiting order of operations? Topic

So D1 recruits can sign with D3 programs in the final 24 hours of Session 2. Scholarship offers for D1 recruits are also automatically unlocked for D1 recruits during the final 24 hours.

But exactly how does this go?

So if recruiting ends at 11 p.m. tomorrow, am I correct to assume the 11 p.m. cycle tonight si the first one where D1 recruits will sign with D3 programs? Or will they not actually sign until the 5 a.m. cycle?

Which leads me to a possible second question. How exactly does the automatic unlock work for D1 programs. If 11 p.m. is the first cycle where D1's can sign with D3 programs will D1 coaches inputting recruiting options for the 11 p.m. cycle have an option to offer scholarships automatically unlocked? Or will their first opportunity to offer a scholarship without unlocking be after that 11 p.m. cycle processes as they are inputing moves for 5 a.m.?
7/27/2017 7:27 PM
The answer to Part 1 is that D1 recruits will indeed sign with D3 programs in the 11 p.m. cycle.

Still interested in what that means regarding D1 programs being able to offer scholarships without unlocking them. Are they available as an option when inputting actions between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m., or is the 11 p.m.-5 a.m. action window the first time you can actually offer a scholarship that hasn't been unlocked through AP expenditure?
7/28/2017 2:28 AM
Scholarships are unlocked and available to be offered in 11pm - 5 am cycle. This means that some recruits will sign with D3 schools before a D1 school can offer an AP-free scholarship.
7/28/2017 4:04 AM
Thank you -- that's what I needed to know.
7/28/2017 1:58 PM
Late recruiting order of operations? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.