Where HD goes from here... Topic

What I'd first like to see is WIS customer service posting this poll and asking it's customers, rather than one of us posting it. I know, dare to dream...
7/30/2017 11:12 AM
Posted by zagsrulez on 7/28/2017 11:03:00 PM (view original):
Yeah the price and credits makes no sense to me. now that I'm hooked on this game and will play regardless I'm paying LESS than when I started. Does anyone purchase the 5 or 10 season package? Never saw the point of it since buying individual seasons combined with credits earned the previous season is actually a better deal. That makes me a more likely customer to quit since I only buy one season at a time instead of being invested for multiple seasons. The price of the 5 and 10 season packs needs to be reduced.
I agree that they could probably reduce the credits for winning. It's a nice bonus, but not why I play. I usually buy the 10 season pack because it is cheaper per season, but have not bought one since November despite generally having 10 teams. I think I have 13 seasons available right now. As much as I like this, it's really not a good business model if some people are quitting because of the cost. But, I am not sure how much the price would go down if there were no credits. But, if there were no credits, I would probably cut back because it would be hard for me to justify paying probably $50 a month and keeping 10 teams. I would be willing to spend up to $20 a month I think.
7/30/2017 11:38 PM
Personally, I'd like to see an improvement in the quality of recruits in Rupp. 2.0 was WAY better than 3.0 in terms of recruiting. I counted 6 guys I could go for in this next recruiting cycle at C. I need 2 centers. In 2.0, that number would've been double that. Also, I think they need to re-work prestige. In real life, the power conference schools have an advantage over the non-power conference schools. Here, it's reverse. They need to motivate the top players to play for the power schools.
8/10/2017 1:02 AM
Is this poll about what I'd like to see or what I think will happen?

Becasue if im honest, I think nothing will happen to this game for years and it's on virtual auto pilot. I don't think they even understand the programming since the main programmer left. So I put other as I don't think it will change in the next few years. Heck, they even have us fixed cosmetics like national champion winner page not working.
8/12/2017 9:54 AM
Posted by stewdog on 8/12/2017 9:54:00 AM (view original):
Is this poll about what I'd like to see or what I think will happen?

Becasue if im honest, I think nothing will happen to this game for years and it's on virtual auto pilot. I don't think they even understand the programming since the main programmer left. So I put other as I don't think it will change in the next few years. Heck, they even have us fixed cosmetics like national champion winner page not working.
I think they need to be honest and give us information about what to expect.
8/12/2017 10:09 AM
You're so needy.
8/12/2017 1:08 PM
◂ Prev 123
Where HD goes from here... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.