Where HD goes from here... Topic

A few months ago, I gave HD a second chance and it won me over. I really do think the new recruiting system is more fun (at least at mid-major DI).

However, there's obviously a lot of room left for improvement. Who knows when the next update will roll out (based on admin's recent absence, I'd say we have at least a year), but I think it's important to level on exactly what we want improved next. With a big enough sample of responses, WIS is surely to take action! (maybe)

What say you?
Votes: 90
(Last vote received: 8/14/2017 5:05 PM)
7/27/2017 9:11 PM
I find 3.0 recruiting better in DI but have less fun in DII.
7/27/2017 9:34 PM
Any improvements should be geared toward fixing the new user retention issue IMO.
7/27/2017 9:42 PM
before any big tasks, fix the multiple small easy glitches discussed over and over since 3.0 launched
7/27/2017 9:55 PM
Posted by Benis on 7/27/2017 9:42:00 PM (view original):
Any improvements should be geared toward fixing the new user retention issue IMO.
Such as . . . ?
7/27/2017 10:09 PM
"I really do think the new recruiting system is more fun ..."

I agree.

However, all of your poll choices don't mean much if they don't make it an honest game and do something to curb the cheating.
7/27/2017 11:53 PM (edited)
cheating? How so?
7/28/2017 1:07 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by metsmax on 7/27/2017 9:55:00 PM (view original):
before any big tasks, fix the multiple small easy glitches discussed over and over since 3.0 launched
Agree with this. The recruiting system needs to be tweaked/fine-tuned. We're still playing a beta here. And fix the national champions page, for god's sake.
7/28/2017 8:41 AM
I like playing WIS, warts and all. I don't think that all the proposed problems, is enough to keep me away. There will never be a perfect system that makes everybody happy.
7/28/2017 9:23 AM
More users would make the game more difficult, which is more fun to me. Interested to see what increased D1 population in Rupp does to recruiting over the next several seasons.

Also, I give it till the middle of the 2nd page before this thread gets derailed.
7/28/2017 9:36 AM
While I agree "more difficult" is more fun for me, that would also lead to "less users" because it would likely be "more time consuming".

Also, I'm surprised it hasn't already been derailed. Looks like a couple of users tried.
7/28/2017 10:11 AM
The company could sell new users on the game; seeing as how they've never played before. They have no prior knowledge of flaws that we as long time users see. That should be the obvious answer. If the user amount increased, then chances are higher that all of the other issues would be addressed, imo.
7/28/2017 10:29 AM
Didn't a world fill with free-season D3 players during March Madness last year? How many stuck around?

Lower the price to $9.95. Worth a shot.
7/28/2017 10:51 AM
123 Next ▸
Where HD goes from here... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.