Asst. Coach scout sent to player.. Topic

and no report was given in the message box. He also is showing as a 0 for potential in yatzr recruit tool. Has this happened to anyone else?
7/28/2017 9:13 AM
Never happened to me. I would double check your inbox and then check the recruit history on the recruit to make sure you actually sent one to that recruit.

nitros

P.S. As long as it is not a recruit I am on, then in that case....nothing to see here...you should move on to another recruit! ;)
7/28/2017 10:02 AM
If I have already sent an ac scout or hc scout to a player, and then later on send another ac scout I will sometimes not receive a response to the last ac scout.
7/28/2017 10:17 AM
If the recruit is already considering you, an AC Scout will come back with a self-scout.

If you're a D-IA team scouting a D-IAA(ish) recruit that's Undecided or minimally considering other teams, an AC Scout will come back with self-scout. Likewise for D-IAA team scouting a D-II(ish) recruit.

In these circumstances, a HC Scout is prudent.
7/28/2017 2:18 PM
thanks guys for the clarification
7/28/2017 3:51 PM
Asst. Coach scout sent to player.. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.