+1 or -1 to all button for Base Stealing Topic

I think it would be awesome if I had a one click button that would +1 or -1 all for base stealing aggressiveness.

Whenever I go against a A Catchers arm I have to -1 to my entire team, and when I face a C or worse arm I up every guy by +1...

Wish there was a button that would Auto +1 or -1 everyone on the team....
7/28/2017 12:59 PM
I'm a little confused of what you're wanting, but you could (obviously) use the baserunning aggressiveness on move that up or down. Or, you could go to advanced settings and switch those settings so specific guys increase or decrease the likelihood that they try to steal a base.

From my experience, runners run less on, say, A arms, than they do against C arms despite me not changing any of the settings.

So it kinda already does that
8/15/2017 11:48 PM
Posted by dewaldren on 7/28/2017 12:59:00 PM (view original):
I think it would be awesome if I had a one click button that would +1 or -1 all for base stealing aggressiveness.

Whenever I go against a A Catchers arm I have to -1 to my entire team, and when I face a C or worse arm I up every guy by +1...

Wish there was a button that would Auto +1 or -1 everyone on the team....
The game more or less already does this.

3 is "run about as often as you did in real life". 4 and 5 are more than that, 1 and 2 are less than that. As drock mentions, SIM runners absolutely already consider things like catcher arms when deciding whether to run.

I'm not sure that the base running setting affects steals though...
8/17/2017 8:55 PM
Baserunning aggressiveness in the team settings is supposed to influence things like the runner attempting to take an extra base on a hit or tagging up to score/advance a base. As far as I know it's not supposed to influence stolen base attempts. That's all managed by the individual player setting.
8/17/2017 9:26 PM
+1 or -1 to all button for Base Stealing Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.