Republican Party = Sad Topic

I see the transbenders are having a pajama party.
7/28/2017 7:11 PM
what is that like 0.01% of the pop max

let em have it they got nada

unless its the power to scur rednecks
7/29/2017 1:42 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

President Trump has gained a reputation for changing his stance on policy issues, and it appears his views on vacation time can now be added to that list of flip-flops.

As the president prepares to embark on an extended holiday from the White House, we look back at some of his most vehement anti-vacation tweets.

Trump, who regularly attacked President Obama for taking vacations during his time in office, will leave Washington on Friday for a 17-day trip to his golf resort in New Jersey — a span of time he denounced when his predecessor visited Hawaii for the same two-week-plus length.

Pres. Obama is about to embark on a 17 day vacation in his ‘native’ Hawaii, putting Secret Service away from families on Christmas. Aloha!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 19, 2013

The White House will undergo several repairs including several touch-ups to the Oval Office while the president is away for his planned vacation and work is reportedly already underway to replace the decades-old heating and cooling system in the West Wing — part of a multi-stage renovation that began during the Obama administration.

Staffers still on the grounds will migrate to the Eisenhower Executive Office Building as air-conditioning will be unavailable where work is being done, ABC News reported.

Trump has also lashed out at Obama for the cost of his trips to taxpayers, although the total cost of his own trips to his golf clubs are on track to surpass Obama’s in his first year in office.

The Obama's Spain vacation cost taxpayers over $476K http://t.co/W6kIpd5x They love to spend money.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 27, 2012

We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 14, 2014

On the campaign trail, Trump even went as far as to promise that he would never see his golf courses again if he was elected because he would be “work in my a** off” in the White House, but after he took office, he visited his golf properties in Florida for eight consecutive weekends.

WATCH: Trump last year: If I'm POTUS I don't think I'd see any of my golf courses again, I just want to stay in WH and "work in my *** off" pic.twitter.com/4nOtG7BavO

— Yashar Ali (@yashar) March 27, 2017

"Don't take vacations. What's the point? If you're not enjoying your work, you're in the wrong job." — Think Like A Billionaire

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 19, 2012

In 2012, Trump found it hard to believe that Obama would take time off when there was work left to be done in D.C. Trump himself will depart for New Jersey Friday amid flux and uncertainty over the future of both healthcare and tax reform legislation.

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 14, 2014

8/8/2017 7:00 AM
R party not sad

Trump made deals

them deal makers, long after the voters abandon Trump, will grease the wheels with clout, keep that big tent trundling

Pat Robertson!
8/8/2017 10:19 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 8/8/2017 11:45:00 AM (view original):
Stifle, Bagwearer
Cresten in Dec. 2001
fudgepacker--2002
cleon--2002
mickjagger-2002
antoncresten----2006
peacefrog--2005
wisconcin--2007
Lord_Cluck---2006
bronxcheer---2014

raeliens #4-----2003
pillerbiter------?
the_devil-----? june, 2004
da_rock------?
da_rawk----?

shared aliases:
crestenspa
crestensdog
guitargal456
jellyfish456

STIFLE YOURSELF! Whoever you are.
8/8/2017 6:38 PM
◂ Prev 12
Republican Party = Sad Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.