TD Show Friday 8/10 Topic

Great show, didn't realize my message board comments were going to be used as a discussion point. Just glad the PFL is finally going to get the media recognition it deserves with TrueDevil in the conference.

Love me some PFL. That conference has some seriously nice recruiting area schools.

nitros

8/4/2017 1:11 PM
Show postponed tell tomorrow night. Family reasons. See you then!
8/4/2017 9:39 PM
Pushed again guys, I'm really sorry. We are home from the hospital and my wife is doing better but I need to monitor her tonight and want to be close. I plan to do the show tomorrow as long as we wake up and everything is ok.
8/5/2017 9:20 PM
Posted by nitros on 8/4/2017 1:11:00 PM (view original):

Great show, didn't realize my message board comments were going to be used as a discussion point. Just glad the PFL is finally going to get the media recognition it deserves with TrueDevil in the conference.

Love me some PFL. That conference has some seriously nice recruiting area schools.

nitros

Coast to Coast... Interesting that Alek labeled me a "leech" for taking a job at UCLA (Leahy) directly from D!AA because I was taking over a team of players that had been recruited by another coach. TD, was San Diego a SIM rebuild?
8/5/2017 11:32 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 8/5/2017 9:20:00 PM (view original):
Pushed again guys, I'm really sorry. We are home from the hospital and my wife is doing better but I need to monitor her tonight and want to be close. I plan to do the show tomorrow as long as we wake up and everything is ok.
Best wishes to your wife, hope you're all OK.
8/5/2017 11:52 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 8/5/2017 9:20:00 PM (view original):
Family first. Hope everything turns out alright.
8/6/2017 1:44 AM
TD, hope all is well and best wishes to your wife and family.

nitros
8/6/2017 10:37 AM
Happy to announce The TD Show has a new home! Tomorrow nights show (and the rest of our shows) will be live streamed on Youtube! Yes this means you will get to see my beautiful face but more importantly you will be able to see my screen and we will be able to look over and analyze everything together. Should be a fun experience and very easy for everyone to use. If you have a google, Gmail or Youtube login then you are already to go and set up to chat along. This also means issues with Spreaker are a thing of the past!

The link the Channel where every show will be held and where you can find past shows (once we do them) is below. First show will be tomorrow at 10:30pm EST. See you all there!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTVUW_XVxZoFVPrrZSq0Sg/featured
8/9/2017 12:29 PM
I am excited about this development! I think having coaches all look at the same screen while talking/chatting will be a great experience!
8/9/2017 1:19 PM
Have thought about doing a stream for the Maze Run but life. I am glad someone has done it. TD i will be there, great development
8/9/2017 2:56 PM
I'll be there. No webcamming my ugly mug though. lol
8/9/2017 3:05 PM
Nice Nice Nice
8/9/2017 3:11 PM
fancy!
8/9/2017 3:35 PM
2 shows 1 cup

Excited or overwhelmed I'm not sure.
8/9/2017 6:10 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 8/9/2017 6:10:00 PM (view original):
2 shows 1 cup

Excited or overwhelmed I'm not sure.
As civilized as this group is I hate to ask but is that a 2 girls 1 cup play? And whatever you do, do not google 2 girls and 1 cup at work. Better yet never look at it.
8/10/2017 6:50 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
TD Show Friday 8/10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.