TOPIC KILLED Topic

Posted by milest on 8/6/2017 6:00:00 PM (view original):
Robusk, I couldn't care less if you or someone else finds me annoying for doing what is right
You say I'm annoying, yet you are actually doing what I suggested - which is what is right... So... if I wasn't annoying, the right thing wouldn't be done... I honestly do not care about your opinion of me.
8/6/2017 6:03 PM
And the only thing I did that was 'annoying' in the last draft is call out blatantly false and/or illogical statements... Sorry if that annoyed you or someone else.. actually - I'm not
8/6/2017 6:08 PM
Posted by robusk on 8/6/2017 6:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by milest on 8/6/2017 6:03:00 PM (view original):
Robusk, I couldn't care less if you or someone else finds me annoying for doing what is right
You say I'm annoying, yet you are actually doing what I suggested - which is what is right... So... if I wasn't annoying, the right thing wouldn't be done... I honestly do not care about your opinion of me.
I was a proponent of keeping the draft moving and selecting an optimal player for an owner over skipping. Something that has zero impact on me and was an attempt to be helpful to the rest of the owners.

You only gave a sh** because you wanted the player that was selected and indicated as much in your message. That isn't an attempt to be helpful or fair.
You can actually look through old draft threads and see that I advocated for other owners quite often when there was no impact on me...do your research before making ridiculous accusations.
8/6/2017 6:09 PM
Posted by robusk on 8/6/2017 6:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by milest on 8/6/2017 6:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by robusk on 8/6/2017 6:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by milest on 8/6/2017 6:03:00 PM (view original):
I was a proponent of keeping the draft moving and selecting an optimal player for an owner over skipping. Something that has zero impact on me and was an attempt to be helpful to the rest of the owners.

You only gave a sh** because you wanted the player that was selected and indicated as much in your message. That isn't an attempt to be helpful or fair.
You can actually look through old draft threads and see that I advocated for other owners quite often when there was no impact on me...do your research before making ridiculous accusations.
" I was going to take Capela- even sent it as a proxy... The chances of a guy who selected D Favors in the 2nd- actually making a quality pick like Capela is slim.."

Exact quote from you.
Yes. Yes it is. It's just to prove that you picked king for him is unfair for the rest of us... Not sure what your point is... again- feel free to look through draft threads and see where I spoke up in defense of other owners when there was no impact on me... like the ridiculous time an owner was skipped bc someone else posted a ln invalid proxy.. There are several examples of me doing this.. So again, not sure what your point is... I'm not holding up the draft bc that's who I want. There is no rule that an owner will be skipped after 24 hours... The decision was made to wait until his time slot because that is the right thing to do.. Yet, you're still angry at me for advocating for the right decision to be made.. doesn't make sense.
8/6/2017 6:24 PM
I'm out guys. To be candid, the complaining and arguing are very immature and not needed. This is the first time I've ever had the first pick in a draft and I would much rather someone else take my team than have to read any more of the bs you guys post. Good luck.
8/6/2017 8:37 PM
Posted by robusk on 8/6/2017 6:27:00 PM (view original):
Whatever, I am not going to keep clogging up the thread, it is a stupid discussion and we made a decision. No point in empowering the troll.
I was replying to your nonsense. That's why the thread is clogged. I stuck up for 666Ace in the very last draft I was in- & my pick was jot impacted. I just like to point out facts and reality when people try to accuse me of something that isn't true. If unwanted to have a rule to skip players after 24 hours, you should have included it on the first page- and if it was going to be a straight skip or a llyer would be selected for them- and how that selection would be derived. You can't make up rules as you go, and apparently the league agrees with me
8/6/2017 8:45 PM
???
I have INVESTED a great deal of time into this theme,
and have enjoyed it thus far...

I feel we have came too far ... and then to punt...

I'm in favor of going forward -
What exactly is keeping us from progressing?
And is it something we can fix??

Also, I would prefer Robusk to continue with his efforts (if he is interested of course)
but if he is still fed up - I'm sure someone will step forward....
8/7/2017 11:25 AM
I'd commish it if I knew everyone was still in.
8/7/2017 1:49 PM
8/7/2017 2:05 PM
As far as I know, you would need to replace myself, bigkochman and larryspader.
8/7/2017 2:15 PM
Posted by bds9992 on 8/7/2017 1:49:00 PM (view original):
I'd commish it if I knew everyone was still in.
8/7/2017 2:18 PM
Who wants to take over for bigkochman, larryspader or robusk's two teams that doesn't have two teams? I'll also open it up to new ownership.
8/7/2017 2:27 PM
At this point it would almost be better to just redraft. I know that would suck and I really like my team so far, but some of those teams as constructed now are going to be super hard to fill.
8/7/2017 2:29 PM
Tell you what. I'll take larryspader's team for the good of the league.

If you're out, please site mail me or post here. Otherwise we'll assume you're in.
8/7/2017 2:31 PM
Posted by bds9992 on 8/7/2017 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Tell you what. I'll take larryspader's team for the good of the league.

If you're out, please site mail me or post here. Otherwise we'll assume you're in.
Site mail everyone. Not everyone checks this consistently.
8/7/2017 2:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14 Next ▸
TOPIC KILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.